Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Time Player by Team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Love all the lists. I have seen Orlando with Dewitt Flynn, Mueller and Connell. For us I would have to go with Dewitt. He defined us when we were IFL bowl winners and in the two great years that followed. Power running. He had nearly 900 carries in two seasons. He is our icon of the past. He also won a Championship MVP and League MVP in his short window of greatness.

    Connell and Mueller were players we traded for. Mueller was a failure and Connell was good to great but never fantastic. Dewitt was the ironhorse.

    Comment


    • #47
      GREAT IDEA ... you guys already identified the obvious Norfolk choice ... "Finger"

      Comment


      • #48
        Seeing all the hoopla on Hamilton ... I don't underwstand why there isn't any discussion on Dakota's claim, heck he retired from there and got the biggest contract he ever had ... that should be legitimate enough to warrant the Dakota claim...

        Comment


        • #49
          I mean Dakota is rollin' with Schivili for cryin' out loud. Let them have Hamilton!
          sigpic

          Mules of Fame
          Otis 'Opie' Peterson

          Comment


          • #50
            I dont know. After Dakota signs Jay Caro for 2 years and $100 million, who do you put then?
            IFL Champions-- 2016
            NC Champions-- 2015, 2016
            NC South Division Champions-- XI 2013-2023
            IFL EoY-- 2013, 2016


            Tigerhawk Hall of Fame:
            LT Tony Esqueda, MLB Eric Jean, RDE Ted Lofton, CB Oliver McKenzie, RB Ken "DH" Singleton, WR Ken "Brick" Albriktsen, RT Brock Heath, QB Matt Sanford

            Comment


            • #51
              At the moment, I think The greatest ever Outlaw would be:

              RB Tracy Norris.
              Over 8000yds rushing at a 4.62ypc average.
              Another 2600yds receiving.
              56 rushing TD's / 19 Receiving TD's.

              There are a handful of current players who might change the voting in a few years time.
              Hopefully anyway!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                I haven't been around that long to know the history of the Whalers/Grizzlies.
                By stats alone I might say Jim Hickman.

                But I'm going to say WR Earnest Goldberg

                sigpic
                2023 AC East Champions

                Comment

                Working...
                X