Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Britt Hatcher

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, I liked it anyway. Who cares. In fact, it inspired my predictions. The ones you puked on, J.

    Comment


    • #17
      I don't really think anyone cares. Just add it to the unoriginal things Jave has done in the past...
      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jave
        Originally posted by hawkster
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2387369

        Uhhhh heres a clue for you........I DON'T FUCKING CARE! What is this, Journalism 101? Are you going to report me for plagiarism now? Anyone who has been in this league for more then a week knows I didn't write that sappy, longwinded piece of shit article. Espically about a nothing, old dude who is a coach in a fictional football league on a fictional football team. What was your point?

        If you want to call me out, then do it on the field. That shit is weak bro.
        It wasn't for you, but apparently you do care based on this post

        Yeah, I totally plan to bring you up on plagarism, that's why I talked a ton of shit about you when I posted the link.

        Calm down, shit. I thought after reading your post then reading the real article that it was funny you'd completely snag another guy's article and change a few names. If you want to feel like I'm calling you out despite having no real reason to, take it that way. I still think this is funny and I bet I'm not the only one.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jave
          ...how great it was to have Art fucking Shell back as head coach. Yea, ok, he was our like, last chance to even sign a coach, but OK.
          My favorite Raider HC was the one before last. The Raiders held a press conference announcing they had come to terms with the guy. Then the guy holds a press conference saying he was NOT the Raider HC and was going to BumFark or someplace. Wish I could remember his name but it was a hoot.
          sigpic

          Mules of Fame
          Otis 'Opie' Peterson

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kobeck
            Originally posted by Jave
            ...how great it was to have Art fucking Shell back as head coach. Yea, ok, he was our like, last chance to even sign a coach, but OK.
            My favorite Raider HC was the one before last. The Raiders held a press conference announcing they had come to terms with the guy. Then the guy holds a press conference saying he was NOT the Raider HC and was going to BumFark or someplace. Wish I could remember his name but it was a hoot.
            http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.d...PID=22&SPSID=2

            He tottally lost the cofidence of the Raiders. At one point, it was rumored that certain players refused to ever step on the field for him again.

            Comment


            • #21
              It's come to the point that as soon as I see that the Oakland Assassins have made a post that I just ignore it...nothing but propaganda and plagurism from an owner who refuses to look subjectively at anything.
              LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Argot
                It's come to the point that as soon as I see that the Oakland Assassins have made a post that I just ignore it...nothing but propaganda and plagurism from an owner who refuses to look subjectively at anything.
                WTF!!!! I ain't no trick!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Argot
                  It's come to the point that as soon as I see that the Oakland Assassins have made a post that I just ignore it...nothing but propaganda and plagurism from an owner who refuses to look subjectively at anything.
                  Furthermore................why in the fuck should I be subjective? Wheres my motivation here? I am the current GM of the Oakland Assassin's last I checked, and it's my job to prop my team. I could care less if my views come out to be bias. You ever been to a Raider game? Head to one next chance you get and tell a Raider fan that they should be more subjective and admit that Denver is actually better then Oakland. See what they say.


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X