Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BuddaKINGII
    Originally posted by Warhammer
    Originally posted by Jeff
    Originally posted by P. Luxx
    Bice and Martinez are going to be a challenge - if they're still in the line-up on the last week of the season, that is.
    Only way I will ever sit guys is if I have the #1 seed wrapped up. And that's not likely. I will not be pulling an "Anchorage" in Week 17.
    Anchorage should worry about their seeding because I think they are more vulnerable than people realize.
    Not with 2 good CBs. Guess what we're looking for in the draft next yr. We'll be alright once we get back Steiner and get both Jones and Marroquin healthy. We should be strong again by the playoffs.
    Don't get me wrong, I think when healthy you guys are the toughest team in the league, but I think that you guys are not as good as you look. Because of that, I don't think you guys go to the big game without homefield advantage.

    2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
    2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
    2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
    2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
    2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jeff
      Originally posted by kingfc22
      For only the second time in franchise history, the Boston Dragons have a 4 game winning streak. Our last 3 are all versus probably playoff squads. We hope to play the role of the spoiler and also set the tone for 2009.
      Yes, yes, that is THE SPIRIT! Beat the Stallions!
      I WILL NOT LOSE TO BOSTON!!!
      [Vito]Stallion
      Dir. Football Ops
      Lansing Ogres
      2030 Imperial League Champions
      _____
      RING OF HONOR:
      RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by VitoStallion
        Originally posted by Jeff
        Originally posted by kingfc22
        For only the second time in franchise history, the Boston Dragons have a 4 game winning streak. Our last 3 are all versus probably playoff squads. We hope to play the role of the spoiler and also set the tone for 2009.
        Yes, yes, that is THE SPIRIT! Beat the Stallions!
        I WILL NOT LOSE TO BOSTON!!!
        Well, prepare yourself for another slobberknocker when we come to town this week, Vito. Ol' school style. Your Mormon fan base might wanna cover their eyes. Could get ugly.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Warhammer
          Don't get me wrong, I think when healthy you guys are the toughest team in the league, but I think that you guys are not as good as you look. Because of that, I don't think you guys go to the big game without homefield advantage.
          Haha geez "expert" just for that I hope you get bounced from the playoffs. Go Matadors! :lol:

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BuddaKINGII
            Originally posted by Warhammer
            Don't get me wrong, I think when healthy you guys are the toughest team in the league, but I think that you guys are not as good as you look. Because of that, I don't think you guys go to the big game without homefield advantage.
            Haha geez "expert" just for that I hope you get bounced from the playoffs. Go Matadors! :lol:
            I like where this is going

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by hawkster
              Originally posted by BuddaKINGII
              Originally posted by Warhammer
              Don't get me wrong, I think when healthy you guys are the toughest team in the league, but I think that you guys are not as good as you look. Because of that, I don't think you guys go to the big game without homefield advantage.
              Haha geez "expert" just for that I hope you get bounced from the playoffs. Go Matadors! :lol:
              I like where this is going
              That and I think he owns you in head to head matchups. :P

              2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
              2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
              2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
              2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
              2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Warhammer
                Originally posted by hawkster
                Originally posted by BuddaKINGII
                Originally posted by Warhammer
                Don't get me wrong, I think when healthy you guys are the toughest team in the league, but I think that you guys are not as good as you look. Because of that, I don't think you guys go to the big game without homefield advantage.
                Haha geez "expert" just for that I hope you get bounced from the playoffs. Go Matadors! :lol:
                I like where this is going
                That and I think he owns you in head to head matchups. :P
                Good point, hold on, I think I'm going to go take a look at the Week 9 scoreboard.

                Comment

                Working...
                X