Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 14 Discussion

    First ever!

    So, umm.....is someone else controlling my team or something? I really can't understand these wins. :P

  • #2
    Ok, well congrats to Montreal, you cheating mother fuckers.

    I keed I keed.

    Ok, so here is why this loss drives me nuts. Hard to lose this way...

    Quote:
    4Q: 01:42 LRK - Randolph Kennedy 61 pass from Ralph Given.
    4Q: 01:42 LRK - Ross Mosley extra point.
    4Q: 00:00 MNT - Randal Keeler 26 interception return.
    4Q: 00:00 MNT - Bryan Sherman extra point.



    My rookie kicker was 2 for 3 on FGs. If he had made #3 then I wouldn't have been passing at the end of the game.

    Cydney, great job shuting down the running game. I would blame it on my center goingdown with an injury, but my team wasn't doing so hot running even before that.
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

    Comment


    • #3
      FOF HTML pages updated. That's all for now, I need to shower and take off for a bit.

      Oh, and Crespo almost had his single game rushing record broken....by a rookie. What's with rookie running backs in this league the last two years?
      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Week 14 Discussion

        Originally posted by Cydney
        First ever! :roll:

        So, umm.....is someone else controlling my team or something? I really can't understand these wins. :P
        Give me a break. If I remember correctly you had you team kicking ass last year before you had to move and take a leave from here. Don't give me this crap. :P
        My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

        Comment


        • #5
          To be fair, you knocked out my center too :lol:

          Comment


          • #6
            does austin get recognition or should i check with oakland first? :roll:
            You can\'t diss me, I own you

            Comment


            • #7
              Good game Orlando, I just couldn't come through at the end. Glad my coach completely ignored my gameplan 1/2 the game, but at least we stayed in it.
              Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
              AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
              AC Champions: 2022

              Comment


              • #8
                what a joke the way our game ended. So the slide continues........... With another 2 good players knocked out this game the clawz really have no interest getting our ass handed to us in the playoffs. So Montreal beat us next week and you can have the division title.

                We tried to win this week with our best guys it didn't happen.. the bart alexander era is now started in cleveland he will start and play the entire game from here on out.
                GM Cleveland Clawz

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great comeback Lansing. I really thought we had you licked.

                  Unfortunately, I gave Baker more playing time, and that resulted in two fumbles. :roll: What was doubly frustrating, both of my INTs ended drives that could have prevented the game going into overtime and resulting in a loss.

                  Still, our defense played extremely well in the first half, but we failed to knock them out when we had the chance.

                  Still, our offense has jumped out on people two weeks in a row, if we can just keep it up, we might be a very dangerous team next year.

                  2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
                  2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
                  2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
                  2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
                  2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am reeling in shock. How do we go from being the #1 offense to this. I'm not sure we have scored a TD in 3 weeks. I'm ready to go back to taking the offensive coordinators recommendations. :cry:
                    LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pittsburgh needed a ton of stuff to go right to win this game and come back from a 13-0 deficit, but luckily the defense pulled it out with a couple of key turnovers.

                      M*A*S*H unit update: Lost our TE for the season, who going into the game had twice as many receptions as the next highest on the team. For the offense by the end of the game: QB, FB, WR, TE, T, and 2 G were all in various degrees of hurt.

                      But despite some setbacks, we control our own fate in the division. If the season ended today we would have the honor of hosting Little Rock in the first round.
                      Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

                      Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I guess this was the week of running backs. Even my guy put up some big numbers.

                        Tied for first again Cringer. But I got 2 very tough games coming up. With me facing Austin Monday...
                        GM Columbia Fire
                        GM Georgia Generals
                        GM Columbia Fire
                        GM Norfolk Vipers
                        GM Norfolk Fleet

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Houston_GM
                          Good game Orlando, I just couldn't come through at the end. Glad my coach completely ignored my gameplan 1/2 the game, but at least we stayed in it.
                          Thanks you guys almost won it. Ohh well it was all for not though. We sit at 4-9 and plan on running the table to 7-9 for the sake of pride, but we still will miss the playoffs and relinquish our stranglehold on the Division. Cant wait for next year.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pirates
                            Originally posted by Houston_GM
                            Good game Orlando, I just couldn't come through at the end. Glad my coach completely ignored my gameplan 1/2 the game, but at least we stayed in it.
                            Thanks you guys almost won it. Ohh well it was all for not though. We sit at 4-9 and plan on running the table to 7-9 for the sake of pride, but we still will miss the playoffs and relinquish our stranglehold on the Division. Cant wait for next year.
                            Yup, it's all about pride I'd love to win my last 3 even if it hurts my draft status. Although, I am going to play it safe unlike what I did last year, which is why I made Rhodes inactive despite being questionable this week. Nobody is playing injured, even slightly. I did it last year with Jones and it destroyed him.
                            Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
                            AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
                            AC Champions: 2022

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What the hell is wrong with Chaplin? 13 of 27 for 92

                              He got pulled and Matthews came in and was 6 of 10 for 113 and a TD.

                              Beamer is doubtful with his second injury of the year.

                              I am now 3-10 and competing for the first overall pick? Guess I was a bit off from my prediction. . .

                              Anyway, would anyone have a problem with me starting Shannon this week instead of Chaplin. With two starters on my line down, Beamer out for 4 weeks, it may be a good time to start thinking about next year.

                              Besides, I am pretty sure I can beat the Outlaws with a high school JV team. . .
                              2005 AC North Division Champions
                              2007 AC North Division Champions
                              2008 AC North Division Champions
                              2009 AC North Division Champions
                              2010 AC North Division Champions
                              2010 American Conference Champions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X