Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Experimental: 2078 Week One Report
Welcome to the first action report of the 2078 season! I'm building these things on the fly so there may not be one every game week.Starting QBs by Caree...
-
test02
You do not have permission to view this gallery.
This gallery has 1 photos.
-
test01
You do not have permission to view this gallery.
This gallery has 1 photos.
-
-
I'm just bumping this one as we have a few GMs joined since the notice went up
Leave a comment:
-
PROCESSED - NFK-CAL
Norfolk sends: 2080 6th round pick
Calgary sends: WR Brian Stewart
-
-
Oh and RT Devonte Thurston, 50 rated any pick. He is big. Got me to the bowl even though Marsh was dead for the season. Angry AND a fan favorite so interesting...
Leave a comment:
-
Calgary these players are good and I don't want much
Re-tooling, developing some talent and trying out new things. Otherwise no, I would just keep these guys
2080 or 2081 late round picks is...
-
Nice! Horsetooth is set for success starting yesterday with that offense....
Leave a comment:
-
Nice! Are you on Discord, CV? I usually use that for planning...
Leave a comment:
-
IFL Group Chat - October 3rd c. 3pm Eastern
NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!!
I'm thinking about hosting a GM chat/show next weekend to have a look at the draft, new season, and so on. This is...
-
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: