Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vick to Eagles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vick to Eagles

    Very much a surprise to me...I'm not sure how I feel. I'm not against Vick coming back and playing, McNabb seems to be behind him...so...just where is he going to play and how is he going to be used effectively?
    LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

  • #2
    McNabb is behind him? Vick is playing Center?
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Out of the blue for me. Intersting choice by both parties.

      A win by both
      IFL Champions-- 2016
      NC Champions-- 2015, 2016
      NC South Division Champions-- XI 2013-2023
      IFL EoY-- 2013, 2016


      Tigerhawk Hall of Fame:
      LT Tony Esqueda, MLB Eric Jean, RDE Ted Lofton, CB Oliver McKenzie, RB Ken "DH" Singleton, WR Ken "Brick" Albriktsen, RT Brock Heath, QB Matt Sanford

      Comment


      • #4
        yay Mike Vick lol
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          How much is the contract worth, anyone know?
          Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
          AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
          AC Champions: 2022

          Comment


          • #6
            iirc I read something along the lines of 1.6 mil in the first year and up to 5 mil in the second
            GM since 2015
            AC North Champion: 2016, 2019

            Comment


            • #7
              I think this will be a big mistake for Philly. They are just a couple bad games for McNabb away from running him out of town. If the team wants a QB controversy with fans, then, yes, this was a good signing.
              Two-time IFL Champion (2014, 2015)

              Comment


              • #8
                Knock Knock?

                Who's there?

                Who Who.

                Who Who Who?

                LET THE DOGS OUT!!!
                I luv British womenz.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol
                  sigpic

                  Mules of Fame
                  Otis 'Opie' Peterson

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X