Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Hiring 3 Done

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Staff Hiring 2 done.
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

    Comment


    • #47
      Jeff,

      You are missing your helmet and your team link.

      get your stuff together. :mrgreen:
      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
      DE JUSTIN JONES
      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
      LT IRWIN KAO
      WR ANDREW ROBEY
      SS GREGORY BOYD
      RB ALAN CRESPO
      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
      WR WALTER WALKER
      G AMOS BAILEY
      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
      WR JOSE HOOVER
      K BUTCH SCHULZ
      LB MACK EDWARDS
      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
      WR JESSE LUCAS
      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



      Comment


      • #48
        I like Timmy Haith. He's a good young coach, who I was going to try and snag if C.J. Gunn didn't come to the dark side.
        NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
        DE JUSTIN JONES
        LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
        TE THOMAS MACOMBER
        LT IRWIN KAO
        WR ANDREW ROBEY
        SS GREGORY BOYD
        RB ALAN CRESPO
        G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
        WR WALTER WALKER
        G AMOS BAILEY
        QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
        RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
        WR JOSE HOOVER
        K BUTCH SCHULZ
        LB MACK EDWARDS
        DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
        WR JESSE LUCAS
        C NORMAN ENRIGHT
        SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



        Comment


        • #49
          Pittsburgh welcomes Jerry Armstrong!

          As I told Matt, we were looking at Haith too, but despite amazing fan support and the sixth best stadium, we couldn't afford him. Armstrong fits the style of the team though, and will even hopefully lead to a decrease in penalties.
          Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

          Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

          Comment


          • #50
            Here in Hartford we are very happy with our coaching staff changes. Notably the addition of Rufus Schneider as our DC. We also like to welcome our new scout, what's his name? We think he will be a valuable addition to our staff.

            2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
            2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
            2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
            2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
            2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

            Comment


            • #51
              The file is going to be ran closer to 9:30 than 9. Got bidness to take care of.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment


              • #52
                Pull your pants up. I need to find out if I got my scout, whatshisname.
                I luv British womenz.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Staff Hiring 3 done.
                  "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    This next stage isn't mandatory, but I really can't think of a reason guys wouldn't want to send someone overseas. Hopefully everyone gets an export in.

                    Originally posted by in-game e-mail
                    From: League Office

                    Before free agency begins, you should look over your roster and make the obvious cuts. This is the only time of the year you can give one of your players the franchise designation. It is also the only time of the year you can set ticket prices. You may choose to send one of your young players to La Ligue Etrangere Solecismique for more experience this summer.
                    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Note that I'm giving guys two days to get this one in, since I think it's sort of important.
                      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Get an avatar you dirty hippie.

                        Also, im so erect over the start of FA. When is Friday?
                        I luv British womenz.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          i must've got that last export in by the skin of my scrotum. i didn't even realize today Stage 3 would be done. wow. California upgrades their HC position in the nick o fucking time.


                          Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Tomorrow's file is probably going to be ran later than 9. I'll try not to make a habit of this.

                            Likely won't have a chance to run things until 10-11 pm central.
                            "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Daddy's home!
                              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                :suicanesmunchies:
                                Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

                                Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X