Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 discussion.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by eckman
    we gave norfolk a good game. Had a 40 yd td pass called back to begin the 4th that would have got us within 1 or tied it. When never over came that call. If my qb can develop quick enough our team isn't half bad.
    I agree ... it was a good game to watch. My running game seemed to be the difference for me. Lozier's first game back was average but enough to aid the cause.

    Damn ... I am going to have dreams about Gregorio. He must have been involved in every play ... either as a blitzer, tackler, defender. Impressive involvement from one player. Also, I think your QB is a keeper. My opinion only but the Claws seem to be a much better team with him under center rather than Latham (purely based on our playoff game from last year). We may meet again this year.

    Comment


    • #17
      second most important stat, and just as telling as the 31-7 stat

      Matadores had 23 KRB Mules 3

      pretty much was the story, as such seeing as there was only 1 Matadore punt, and it came late in the game.


      Don't think the Mules are as bad as the last two games indicate, but who knows maybe they are.
      sigpic

      Mules of Fame
      Otis 'Opie' Peterson

      Comment


      • #18
        The Baby Belugas gave up another hat trick of sacks - 16th, 17th, and 18th of the season. But Danny Donaldson, our replacement QB, and Connell just keep it simple enough for the W. I'll take it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Matt
          Originally posted by Warhammer
          What did Jave say abotu Reno leading the division a few weeks ago? Where was that game played?

          Scott Nelson had his best day as a pro, but the game wound up tied.

          Vermont turns the ball over 4 times and still scores 38! :shock:
          Look at Virgil's stat line
          Scramble much?
          515 total yards. Who needs teammates?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by eckman
            we gave norfolk a good game. Had a 40 yd td pass called back to begin the 4th that would have got us within 1 or tied it. When never over came that call. If my qb can develop quick enough our team isn't half bad.
            Alexander is feast or famine right now. If he has a quality game you win, if he stinks up the joint you lose.

            2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
            2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
            2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
            2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
            2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by P. Luxx
              Originally posted by Matt
              Originally posted by Warhammer
              What did Jave say abotu Reno leading the division a few weeks ago? Where was that game played?

              Scott Nelson had his best day as a pro, but the game wound up tied.

              Vermont turns the ball over 4 times and still scores 38! :shock:
              Look at Virgil's stat line
              Scramble much?
              515 total yards. Who needs teammates?
              I'm shocked I don't see his name under the receiving line as well.
              Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
              AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
              AC Champions: 2022

              Comment


              • #22
                Yuck...Two fumbles inside the redzone. We ted yards and total time of possessions but could not score despite even picking off Mann twice. Then Pittsburgh just took over, and we couldn't even get a first down on 2 and 1. Our difficulties in beating Pittsburgh continue. I haven't beaten them yet since taking over.
                LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

                Comment


                • #23
                  What a frustrating game to watch. We were able to hold the Hartford running attack to 3.1 YPC, but we could not get off the field on 3rd down. They were 9/17 on 3rd down. :evil:

                  Not to mention we committed 10 more penalties and are now the 2nd most penalized team in the league.

                  On the birghtside, Burdette showed he CAN play in my system unlike that bum Sante. My WR's caught 13 balls this game. In the previous 4 games they caught 23 total.
                  2013 AC East Champions

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by kingfc22
                    What a frustrating game to watch. We were able to hold the Hartford running attack to 3.1 YPC, but we could not get off the field on 3rd down. They were 9/17 on 3rd down. :evil:

                    Not to mention we committed 10 more penalties and are now the 2nd most penalized team in the league.

                    On the birghtside, Burdette showed he CAN play in my system unlike that bum Sante. My WR's caught 13 balls this game. In the previous 4 games they caught 23 total.
                    All I know is that you sure screwed up the front page of the web site. Not only is Sante no longer a Dragon, but the Dragon's don't even have the same uniforms any more.
                    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      good thing our HC has an excellent rating in discipline because we lead the league in penalties and penalty yards :cry:
                      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                      DE JUSTIN JONES
                      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                      LT IRWIN KAO
                      WR ANDREW ROBEY
                      SS GREGORY BOYD
                      RB ALAN CRESPO
                      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                      WR WALTER WALKER
                      G AMOS BAILEY
                      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                      WR JOSE HOOVER
                      K BUTCH SCHULZ
                      LB MACK EDWARDS
                      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                      WR JESSE LUCAS
                      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Vermont had some key injuries in this game as well. They lost Max Brown and their starting C for significant time
                        NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                        DE JUSTIN JONES
                        LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                        TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                        LT IRWIN KAO
                        WR ANDREW ROBEY
                        SS GREGORY BOYD
                        RB ALAN CRESPO
                        G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                        WR WALTER WALKER
                        G AMOS BAILEY
                        QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                        RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                        WR JOSE HOOVER
                        K BUTCH SCHULZ
                        LB MACK EDWARDS
                        DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                        WR JESSE LUCAS
                        C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                        SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                        Comment


                        • #27
                          wow. how far WVA has fallen.
                          GM Wichita Outlaws

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Front page updated. The main story was not, I want to leave that up until tomorrow since I just put it up yesterday. That will be updated tomorrow though.

                            Good, Bad, and Ugly updated, as well as Random Numbers. The FOF HTML pages are up to date. The scores w/ boxes and logs updated. Damn it's nice to have things somewhat getting back to normal for the league....
                            My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Also, I look to be doing the College section in the not too distant future. Yes an actual update to this area, which has not been done for two season (or 1 year in real life time). I never meant to let that go so damn long but it was easy to let it slide once I started doing it.

                              I may change it up some, I am not sure yet. It is a lot of work as it is which is why I let it slide in the first place. Plus I still need to work on getting back to archiving the main news stories. I have them saved but because HTML on the board is all crappy now I have to work out how to do it.
                              My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cringer
                                Also, I look to be doing the College section in the not too distant future. Yes an actual update to this area, which has not been done for two season (or 1 year in real life time). I never meant to let that go so damn long but it was easy to let it slide once I started doing it.

                                I may change it up some, I am not sure yet. It is a lot of work as it is which is why I let it slide in the first place. Plus I still need to work on getting back to archiving the main news stories. I have them saved but because HTML on the board is all crappy now I have to work out how to do it.
                                I'm excited about the update to the College section. Maybe there's things that you can do to save yourself the time. Like just posting the player stats and then just do small features on some players.
                                NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                                DE JUSTIN JONES
                                LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                                TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                                LT IRWIN KAO
                                WR ANDREW ROBEY
                                SS GREGORY BOYD
                                RB ALAN CRESPO
                                G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                                WR WALTER WALKER
                                G AMOS BAILEY
                                QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                                RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                                WR JOSE HOOVER
                                K BUTCH SCHULZ
                                LB MACK EDWARDS
                                DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                                WR JESSE LUCAS
                                C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                                SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X