Originally posted by Cringer
Originally posted by Jave
I have a rule. How about no longer allowing the asshole truckers who insist on driving 65 in the fast lane on I-10 for 22 miles with 88 cars getting backed up behind then. And the prick just drives fast enough to not allow anyone to actually pass them, staying side by side a car or another truck in the slow lane.
I see that shit every day and it adds 15-20 minutes to my already long ass drive to work.
I see that shit every day and it adds 15-20 minutes to my already long ass drive to work.
So you see, a truck that can only go 66 comes up on a truck going 65, or a car, and it will take a while to pass. Or the worst is you move over to give oncoming traffic a place to merge into, and then you get stuck in the left lane because some jackass in the right lane sits next to you and doesn't move. Meanwhile there are people behind you that start wanting around you, and people behind the jackass next to you who won't move.
The whole thing sucks really. Because if I come up on a truck I barely move faster then, I will usually delay passing as long as possible until there is no traffic coming. Or sometimes you get a dumbass in a car who is going slow so you go to pass them, and then the fuckers speed up on you, and already going as fast as I can I am now screwed.
Anyways, I understand how it's annoying, but they don't do it on purpose. They just can't go faster. There really shouldn't be speed control, it blows and doesn't save as much fuel as companies think, IMO.
Ok, sorry but had to answer that. On to the games.

Comment