Sorry guys, but due to poor internet connection I couldn't run the file today and had a problem with the exports, so I don't have access to the copy of those exports anymore as they were overwritten.
As a result, everyone needs to send a new file for the FA 3 stage. FA3 will be run on 12/13 at 4pm ET. We will also postpone the draft one day so you can get your interviews in time. Therefore, the 2070 Draft will start on Saturday at 8:00 am ET.
EDIT: Alternatively, and to answer Boots question, you guys can also send your exported file via Discord. File is in Solecismic Software\Front Office Football Eight\export\Imperial route
Again, I'm sorry for the fuck up guys. Hope you all understand.
As a result, everyone needs to send a new file for the FA 3 stage. FA3 will be run on 12/13 at 4pm ET. We will also postpone the draft one day so you can get your interviews in time. Therefore, the 2070 Draft will start on Saturday at 8:00 am ET.
EDIT: Alternatively, and to answer Boots question, you guys can also send your exported file via Discord. File is in Solecismic Software\Front Office Football Eight\export\Imperial route
Again, I'm sorry for the fuck up guys. Hope you all understand.
Comment