Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2065 Roll Call

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'll be back
    Owner Since 2044
    2070 IFL Champions

    HOF:

    2075 WR Ricky Carnation 1st in receptions, 2nd rec yards, 1st in YAC at time of retirement

    2071 DE Haden Stuvaints Jr. (6th all time in sacks at time of retirement)

    2069 QB Elias Zellerkraut

    2062 DE Phillip Sewell

    Comment


    • #17
      Back

      Comment


      • #18
        I think I'm going to step back from Florida. With this league being full I believe it shouldn't be hard to fill the spot. In time I'll be back.

        Thanks for everything Hooper.
        Come on in, the Water's Fine !!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BgBob View Post
          I think I'm going to step back from Florida. With this league being full I believe it shouldn't be hard to fill the spot. In time I'll be back.

          Thanks for everything Hooper.
          Sad to see you walk away. Hopefully not for too long.

          Cheers, Bob.

          Comment


          • #20
            IWC will return.
            IFL Champions: 2031-2032, 2035, 2040, 2044
            AC North Division Titles: 2031-2037, 2039-2049, 2051-2052
            Playoff Appearances: 2030-2049, 2051-2052

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BgBob View Post
              I think I'm going to step back from Florida. With this league being full I believe it shouldn't be hard to fill the spot. In time I'll be back.

              Thanks for everything Hooper.
              Ah, sorry to see you go Bob, take care and hopefully see you back here someday
              GM Alaska Polar Bears Since 2059

              Regular Season | 153-87 | .637 |

              Post Season | 6-16 | .375 |

              AC West Champ - 2062, 2066, 2073

              EOS - 2073

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BgBob View Post
                I think I'm going to step back from Florida. With this league being full I believe it shouldn't be hard to fill the spot. In time I'll be back.

                Thanks for everything Hooper.
                We actually have one waiting. Still sorry to see you go. I understand you have new responsibilities though. :-)
                St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
                Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres 2062 - 2067

                Comment


                • #23
                  Back.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Hooper View Post

                    We actually have one waiting. Still sorry to see you go. I understand you have new responsibilities though. :-)
                    Yeah that's true. Working on a stigma right now and trying to drum up more evolvement.
                    Come on in, the Water's Fine !!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      back

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Back

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Here and Present

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Back

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I hate myself. I must. For I keep doing this.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                calgary returns for more 8-8 excitement

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X