Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offseason Schedule.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Yeah, I dont see any reason why I couldnt do that. Ill check with Cringer tonight to see if he's cool with it, if its ok with him Ill do an update with trades only.
    I luv British womenz.

    Comment


    • #32
      cool, i'll submit a small export tonight then cutting a few guys to make room
      Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
      AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
      AC Champions: 2022

      Comment


      • #33
        Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

        Saturday 29Oct05 teams have to be set up for preseason w1 and w2 and also be cut down to 60 players.

        what time is this to be done by? 10am or sometime in the afternoon?
        sigpic

        Mules of Fame
        Otis 'Opie' Peterson

        Comment


        • #34
          Afternoon
          My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

          Comment

          Working...
          X