Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The NFC is still is completly undecided
    2005 AC North Division Champions
    2007 AC North Division Champions
    2008 AC North Division Champions
    2009 AC North Division Champions
    2010 AC North Division Champions
    2010 American Conference Champions

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by roadrash
      The NFC is still is completly undecided
      hadn't noticed.
      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

      Comment


      • #18
        Wow, that whooshing you heard was a can o' whip ass being opened. After close losses the last three weeks, the Grizzlies put together a record setting performance. Team records were set for points in a game, most yards from scrimmage, and fewest rushing yards allowed. Individual team records were set for most key run blocks (Damien), most completions (Hickman), and tied for most passes defensed (Brown). The win puts Hartford back in the race for a wild card spot after WVA lost to Tulsa.

        2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
        2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
        2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
        2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
        2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Warhammer
          Wow, that whooshing you heard was a can o' whip ass being opened. After close losses the last three weeks, the Grizzlies put together a record setting performance. Team records were set for points in a game, most yards from scrimmage, and fewest rushing yards allowed. Individual team records were set for most key run blocks (Damien), most completions (Hickman), and tied for most passes defensed (Brown). The win puts Hartford back in the race for a wild card spot after WVA lost to Tulsa.
          Wow, you have only been over 30 points 3 times now in three seasons. I am a little surprised by that even though I know your offenses history. 1 30 point game a season is what you have. Looks like your offense is done for this year bud.
          My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

          Comment


          • #20
            We won against a good POR team. Crespo continues his hot streak, as Scott Nelson struggles.
            The D really won the game for us. We created some TO late in the game to set up easy scores.

            How crazy is the NFC race, particularily the NFC East.
            NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
            DE JUSTIN JONES
            LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
            TE THOMAS MACOMBER
            LT IRWIN KAO
            WR ANDREW ROBEY
            SS GREGORY BOYD
            RB ALAN CRESPO
            G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
            WR WALTER WALKER
            G AMOS BAILEY
            QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
            RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
            WR JOSE HOOVER
            K BUTCH SCHULZ
            LB MACK EDWARDS
            DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
            WR JESSE LUCAS
            C NORMAN ENRIGHT
            SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Cringer
              Originally posted by roadrash
              The NFC is still is completly undecided
              hadn't noticed.
              That last weekend of the season is gonna be effin nuts.
              Reno/SLC
              St. Louis/Louisiana
              Madison/Pittsburgh
              Newark/Lawrence
              Vermont/Orlando
              I luv British womenz.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Matt
                We won against a good POR team. Crespo continues his hot streak, as Scott Nelson struggles.
                The D really won the game for us. We created some TO late in the game to set up easy scores.

                How crazy is the NFC race, particularily the NFC East.
                379 yards in 3 games and Crespo is over 2000 yards rushing as a rookie. I have to say, I am very much rooting for this to happen right now.
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Damn lost my second starting tackle. It's going to take some LUCK now to string enough together to make the playoffs
                  [Vito]Stallion
                  Dir. Football Ops
                  Lansing Ogres
                  2030 Imperial League Champions
                  _____
                  RING OF HONOR:
                  RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks Like I should have my rookie WR back in time for the playoffs, but thanks to the injury fall off, he won't even crack the starting lineup
                    2005 AC North Division Champions
                    2007 AC North Division Champions
                    2008 AC North Division Champions
                    2009 AC North Division Champions
                    2010 AC North Division Champions
                    2010 American Conference Champions

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Cringer
                      Originally posted by Matt
                      We won against a good POR team. Crespo continues his hot streak, as Scott Nelson struggles.
                      The D really won the game for us. We created some TO late in the game to set up easy scores.

                      How crazy is the NFC race, particularily the NFC East.
                      379 yards in 3 games and Crespo is over 2000 yards rushing as a rookie. I have to say, I am very much rooting for this to happen right now.
                      I really can't see this happening. Competition is just too good in this league.
                      We'll just take it one game at a time 8)
                      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                      DE JUSTIN JONES
                      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                      LT IRWIN KAO
                      WR ANDREW ROBEY
                      SS GREGORY BOYD
                      RB ALAN CRESPO
                      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                      WR WALTER WALKER
                      G AMOS BAILEY
                      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                      WR JOSE HOOVER
                      K BUTCH SCHULZ
                      LB MACK EDWARDS
                      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                      WR JESSE LUCAS
                      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        We win a tough game against Cleveland, nice game.

                        (In my best Axl voice) Knock, Knock, Knock'in on Pittsburgh's door. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

                        Can't believe were still in a positition to win the division after that 0-5 start. Unreal
                        2003,2004,2007,2008,2010,2013,2024,2025,2031,2037, 2038 and 2039 NC North Division Champions, 2012 and 2017 Wild Card
                        2004 Imperial Football League Champions
                        2008 NC Champions
                        Demons Ring of Honor-QB Will Irby (HOF), CB Neal "The Real Deal" Ferguson, RB Charles Bell, K Paul Pickett, FS Robert Poole, RG Leonard Becker, TE Brenden Fields, C Seth Stender, LB Adam Kollars (HOF), LB Louis McCarthy (HOF), C James Robinson (HOF), RB Carlton Dabrowa (HOF)
                        Demons Retired Numbers- #11 (QB Will Irby-HOF), #55 (C James Robinson-HOF), #20 (RB Carlton Dabrowa-HOF), #56 (LB Louis McCarthy-HOF), #57 (LB Adam Kollars-HOF)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Glad to see my gameplan against Columbia worked ... don't have time to relish the action on the viewer. Katrina is bearing down on New Orleans and I live on the water right outside New Orleans. I am getting out of Dodge. Will log back in when I can.

                          r00k

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by VitoStallion
                            Damn lost my second starting tackle. It's going to take some LUCK now to string enough together to make the playoffs
                            Looks like this coming week is a big one for both of us. Id wish ya good luck but I wouldn't mean it. :lol:
                            I luv British womenz.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by r00k
                              Glad to see my gameplan against Columbia worked ... don't have time to relish the action on the viewer. Katrina is bearing down on New Orleans and I live on the water right outside New Orleans. I am getting out of Dodge. Will log back in when I can.

                              r00k

                              Good luck dude, ill be thinking good thoughts for ya.
                              I luv British womenz.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Matt
                                I really can't see this happening. Competition is just too good in this league.
                                We'll just take it one game at a time 8)
                                Ha! Your full of shit. You know you have an eye on this. You play Orlando (9th worst rush D, Crespo had over 150 in game 1), Fresno (7th worst rush D), and Lawrence (who Crespo has a 121 yard game against this year).

                                Plus, Crespo is over 150 in 3 straight games now, and has over 100 in 4 of the last 5. The game he didn't get over 100 he had 96 yards on only 18 carries.

                                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X