Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 14 Discussion

    Who else is psyched for their game this weekend?
    I can't wait til 11!

    Anyway, good luck Portland
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0




  • #2
    Orlando is ready and very apprehensive. We need a big win here after last weeks dismantling.

    Comment


    • #3
      wow, i just looked at the standings.

      i didn't think shit would get so mixed up. :shock:
      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm getting an error in the files section. the date is 8-24-05 and when I click the file, I get the white screen "file not found"
        NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
        DE JUSTIN JONES
        LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
        TE THOMAS MACOMBER
        LT IRWIN KAO
        WR ANDREW ROBEY
        SS GREGORY BOYD
        RB ALAN CRESPO
        G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
        WR WALTER WALKER
        G AMOS BAILEY
        QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
        RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
        WR JOSE HOOVER
        K BUTCH SCHULZ
        LB MACK EDWARDS
        DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
        WR JESSE LUCAS
        C NORMAN ENRIGHT
        SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



        Comment


        • #5
          am I the only one??? :roll:
          NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
          DE JUSTIN JONES
          LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
          TE THOMAS MACOMBER
          LT IRWIN KAO
          WR ANDREW ROBEY
          SS GREGORY BOYD
          RB ALAN CRESPO
          G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
          WR WALTER WALKER
          G AMOS BAILEY
          QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
          RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
          WR JOSE HOOVER
          K BUTCH SCHULZ
          LB MACK EDWARDS
          DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
          WR JESSE LUCAS
          C NORMAN ENRIGHT
          SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt
            am I the only one??? :roll:
            i get that too
            Boston Dragons
            ___________________________________

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hammett
              Originally posted by Matt
              am I the only one??? :roll:
              i get that too
              OK, so I'm not crazy
              NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
              DE JUSTIN JONES
              LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
              TE THOMAS MACOMBER
              LT IRWIN KAO
              WR ANDREW ROBEY
              SS GREGORY BOYD
              RB ALAN CRESPO
              G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
              WR WALTER WALKER
              G AMOS BAILEY
              QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
              RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
              WR JOSE HOOVER
              K BUTCH SCHULZ
              LB MACK EDWARDS
              DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
              WR JESSE LUCAS
              C NORMAN ENRIGHT
              SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



              Comment


              • #8
                fixed. i had one to many '_' in the link
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  works now!

                  time for the viewer
                  NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                  DE JUSTIN JONES
                  LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                  TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                  LT IRWIN KAO
                  WR ANDREW ROBEY
                  SS GREGORY BOYD
                  RB ALAN CRESPO
                  G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                  WR WALTER WALKER
                  G AMOS BAILEY
                  QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                  RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                  WR JOSE HOOVER
                  K BUTCH SCHULZ
                  LB MACK EDWARDS
                  DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                  WR JESSE LUCAS
                  C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                  SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can't win a game where I'm favored 8)

                    Congrats Houston. This cost me the game lead I had on Reno and really hurt the Stallions. Way to play spoiler
                    [Vito]Stallion
                    Dir. Football Ops
                    Lansing Ogres
                    2030 Imperial League Champions
                    _____
                    RING OF HONOR:
                    RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

                      Columbia has released RB Marty Webber. Selected with the 1st pick in round two of the 2005, Webber had never signed a rookie contract. He appeared to be a bust after the draft, and was left to sit, and looked like he would re-enter the draft in 2006.

                      Well, not now. The Fire cut him, and someone is sure to pick him up now I think. Still a serviceable back, just wasn't worth whatever money he was asking for because of the high pick.
                      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Son of a *@*@~! My gameplan sucked, My QB sucked, my gameplan went out the window when my WILB was hurt which left me with 2 LB's with no great run stop ability. And Reno just powered my ass down. This is F'n dissapointing. Worst game I have ever gameplanned and or played by far. And Reno, they just damn destroyed me, good job guys.

                        However.















                        T-Minus 2 weeks till C-Dog returns, and he is antsy to INTERCEPT some passes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
                        I luv British womenz.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cringer
                          BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

                          Columbia has released RB Marty Webber. Selected with the 1st pick in round two of the 2005, Webber had never signed a rookie contract. He appeared to be a bust after the draft, and was left to sit, and looked like he would re-enter the draft in 2006.

                          Well, not now. The Fire cut him, and someone is sure to pick him up now I think. Still a serviceable back, just wasn't worth whatever money he was asking for because of the high pick.
                          I think there are better backs available yet

                          I missed the export this morning. I had some major tweeks I was going to do to try and open up the run game. I didn't do them, but today went perfect. Beamer had a good day in y/c, Chaplin has now broken the 80 mark in QB rating with a good game, and for the first time in weeks, I dominated an opponent with very effective ball control offense that had just enough passing to keep the game spread across the field.

                          Now since this is the same gameplan that hasn't worked so good the last two weeks, I am absolutly baffled
                          2005 AC North Division Champions
                          2007 AC North Division Champions
                          2008 AC North Division Champions
                          2009 AC North Division Champions
                          2010 AC North Division Champions
                          2010 American Conference Champions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WIth an 85 record, Portland clinched the AFC West

                            I think Norfolk already had the east last week

                            Iowa City is one win away from the North

                            and the AFC South is as usual, a mess down to the end
                            2005 AC North Division Champions
                            2007 AC North Division Champions
                            2008 AC North Division Champions
                            2009 AC North Division Champions
                            2010 AC North Division Champions
                            2010 American Conference Champions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ok, looking at my game. Happy I won, woohoo. That and Columbia's ass smacking by Norfolk put me in first place. First time I have been in first this late in a season. It could all be for nothing because I have to beat Columbia next week. I lose and they hold the tie breaker because they swept me.

                              Now, this game.....

                              I find it odd the McKelvey has had a few games this season (this is one of them) where he ends up with more carries then Dixon. This is something I have never really had a problem with, and now McKelvey is banged up some.

                              2 of my guys with the flu didn't get any better, fuckers! Atleast one is just the backup QB.

                              Now, with some many guys having the flu, i changed a couple things on defense. Mainly my LB's. I had the same starters but I mixed them up. I am very happy to say things went well here too because I had a big reason for doing this.

                              I am pretty sure now that this is SLB Richie Currin's last season as a Toad. I love the guy, and he has been a superb, all-around kind of LB for me. He gets tackles, sacks, and INTs. But he is in his final contract year, as are many of my guys. And someone has to go. Well, I moved him to WILB for this game and put WLB and rookie James Barber at SLB. Barber played very Currin-like with 5 tackles, 2 assists, 1 sack, and 1 INT.

                              I think Barber is moved to SLB sometime this year or in the offseason. And Currin will be allowed to walk away.

                              Now I need to figure out what I want to do with CB Sandy Lindo, who was pretty disappointing again today.
                              My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X