Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2048 Regular Season Week 1 Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2048 Regular Season Week 1 Complete

    22 files imported.


    4/29/2020 Wednesday Regular Season Week 1
    4/30/2020 Thursday
    5/1/2020 Friday Regular Season Week 2
    5/2/2020 Saturday
    5/3/2020 Sunday
    5/4/2020 Monday Regular Season Week 3
    5/5/2020 Tuesday
    5/6/2020 Wednesday Regular Season Week 4
    5/7/2020 Thursday
    5/8/2020 Friday Regular Season Week 5
    5/9/2020 Saturday
    5/10/2020 Sunday
    5/11/2020 Monday Regular Season Week 6
    5/12/2020 Tuesday
    5/13/2020 Wednesday Regular Season Week 7
    5/14/2020 Thursday
    5/15/2020 Friday Regular Season Week 8 (Trade Deadline)
    Miami Vice
    IFL Commissioner

  • #2
    We welcome new GM, FortressDoor to the league, as we beat Little Rock 31-17. New QB, Josh "Not John" Schneider, was efficient, completing just over 67% of his passes with 4 touches. See ya in the rematch week 10.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steel View Post
      We welcome new GM, FortressDoor to the league, as we beat Little Rock 31-17. New QB, Josh "Not John" Schneider, was efficient, completing just over 67% of his passes with 4 touches. See ya in the rematch week 10.
      GG Steel. Gonna take a bit of a mulligan on this one, as I completely forgot to submit a file for this game, but I don't think it would've changed the outcome. This team needs another season or two before it's really ready to compete. Hopefully we look a bit better in week ten, though.

      Comment


      • #4
        GG Calgary

        Mr. Boh looked good in his rookie debut. Knights turned the ball over too much and allowed over 120 yards rushing...can't let that happen again.
        COLORADO KNIGHTS
        sigpic

        2003, 2011, 2014, 2026, 2029 NC West Divisional Champions
        2005, 2015, 2024, 2027, 2031 NC Wildcard

        HALL OF FAME
        2029 - RB - Darnell Castillo
        2039 - QB - Wesley May

        Comment


        • #5
          GG WillieB, it was a back and forth first half before some things fell my way in the 2nd. We were fortunate not to have to face some of your injured WRs this week

          Comment


          • #6
            GG Madison

            Thought I had a game manager in Seider but ummm....
            [Vito]Stallion
            Dir. Football Ops
            Lansing Ogres
            2030 Imperial League Champions
            _____
            RING OF HONOR:
            RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Argot View Post
              GG Calgary

              Mr. Boh looked good in his rookie debut. Knights turned the ball over too much and allowed over 120 yards rushing...can't let that happen again.
              Argot, congratulations on the win. Yes, the turnovers made this one closer than one would expect, but in the end the better team won. I was happy that Mr. Boh showed some fizz in his debut, but a big part of those rushing yards was him scampering from your defense like a scared rabbit, which I suspect is going to be the norm for him this season.

              Don Helsel
              GM Calgary Stampeders

              Comment


              • #8
                GG Sabean
                We didn't get off to a very good start, hopefully we can do better in the rematch later this season
                sigpic

                IFL Little Rock Thunder from 2029

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bylanta View Post
                  GG WillieB, it was a back and forth first half before some things fell my way in the 2nd. We were fortunate not to have to face some of your injured WRs this week
                  GG Bylanta,

                  Our defense just couldn't get right. Need to get 100% and see if we can get on track.
                  "Champions behave like champions before they are champions." - Bill Walsh

                  Stallions GM since 2043

                  IFL Champions - 2030
                  NFC Champions - 2030
                  NFC West Champions - 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2027, 2030, 2034, 2035, 2037

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X