Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Pool thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Draft Pool thoughts

    Files are up! w00t
    8)
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

  • #2
    All the TCY haters can kiss this draft file's ass!
    :lol:

    Extremely deep and once again it's offensively lopsided. There's a few stars too.
    :twisted:
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

    Comment


    • #3
      By far and large, Runningback Alan Crespo is the cream of the crop. The Badger has combine numbers of 4.30, 26 strength, 7.01 agility, and a 36 intelligence score to top it off.

      Dude's current rating is already lying in the 70s.
      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

      Comment


      • #4
        goodness gracious, this draft is full of rookies ready to contribute on day 1. For those up top, franchise players everywhere.
        You can\'t diss me, I own you

        Comment


        • #5
          Can't wait to get home and look at the class!

          I won't be able to stand up for the next hour my dick's so hard ops: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
          DE JUSTIN JONES
          LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
          TE THOMAS MACOMBER
          LT IRWIN KAO
          WR ANDREW ROBEY
          SS GREGORY BOYD
          RB ALAN CRESPO
          G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
          WR WALTER WALKER
          G AMOS BAILEY
          QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
          RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
          WR JOSE HOOVER
          K BUTCH SCHULZ
          LB MACK EDWARDS
          DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
          WR JESSE LUCAS
          C NORMAN ENRIGHT
          SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt
            Can't wait to get home and look at the class!

            I won't be able to stand up for the next hour my dick's so hard ops: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            :|
            My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cringer
              Originally posted by Matt
              Can't wait to get home and look at the class!

              I won't be able to stand up for the next hour my dick's so hard ops: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              :|
              Please don't put me in the box
              NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
              DE JUSTIN JONES
              LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
              TE THOMAS MACOMBER
              LT IRWIN KAO
              WR ANDREW ROBEY
              SS GREGORY BOYD
              RB ALAN CRESPO
              G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
              WR WALTER WALKER
              G AMOS BAILEY
              QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
              RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
              WR JOSE HOOVER
              K BUTCH SCHULZ
              LB MACK EDWARDS
              DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
              WR JESSE LUCAS
              C NORMAN ENRIGHT
              SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Matt
                Please don't put me in the box
                In your current state, and with the size of the box, that may break something on you.

                So you are ok.
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It would be hard (no pun intended) to not pick Crespo with the #1 pick in the draft even if you didn't need a running back. Is Chris Webb looking over his shoulder in Lansing?
                  LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Argot
                    It would be hard (no pun intended) to not pick Crespo with the #1 pick in the draft even if you didn't need a running back. Is Chris Webb looking over his shoulder in Lansing?
                    Even though he's underdeveloped, I've got to think that Lansing will want the top QB Caro. And I doubt that Caro will be available anywhere out of the Top 2. Caro #1, Crespo #2.
                    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sitting at number 6 in this years draft, sports radio phone lines in Fargo are lighting up.

                      "We want Halbert! We want Halbert! Our wide recieving corps is horrid! Sign him for the long term."

                      "I think we ought to continue to build our defense. Cox and Chelius are ready to play now, and we need someone to replace Rabideau's pass rushing skills."

                      "Man, we've got some beefcakes out there for Carmack and Andrews to run behind. I know they won't start right away, but you have to take a look at Yamada...shoot, I'd even take Dronett. Remember how many injuries we had on our offensive line last year?"

                      "Um...any chance of Ames slipping to number 6? I'll hang up and listen."
                      LOS ANGELES MATADORS - 2078

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        At least Ames won't be taken at number 5 (unless of a draft and trade ) since I'll probably get a RB or a WR or a QB or a DE or a DT or an OLB or an ILB or etc...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sports Page top article updated.


                          Nice post BreizhManu

                          :lol:
                          My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cringer
                            Sports Page top article updated.
                            Todd Terrell looks a lot like Craig Krenzel.
                            "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah, because you now Krenzel's face so well you can tell on that picture.... :roll:

                              Cheater....
                              My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X