Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2078 Roll Call

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Time is up, not returning.

    Thanks for everything Joe. Take care guys.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by rode68 View Post
      Time is up, not returning.

      Thanks for everything Joe. Take care guys.
      We'll miss you rode. And your passing records are going to be hard to beat.
      Owner since 2034
      IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

      Hall of Fame
      SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
      QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
      WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
      DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)

      Comment


      • #18
        Orlando will return

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by rode68 View Post
          Time is up, not returning.

          Thanks for everything Joe. Take care guys.
          Sorry to see you go Rode
          GM Alaska Polar Bears Since 2059

          Regular Season | 153-87 | .637 |

          Post Season | 6-16 | .375 |

          AC West Champ - 2062, 2066, 2073

          EOS - 2073

          Comment


          • #20
            Alaska back
            GM Alaska Polar Bears Since 2059

            Regular Season | 153-87 | .637 |

            Post Season | 6-16 | .375 |

            AC West Champ - 2062, 2066, 2073

            EOS - 2073

            Comment


            • #21
              Murfreesboro is back

              Comment


              • #22
                stepping down
                need to lower the number of leagues I am in from 6 to like 2 or 3
                thx for having me Joe!
                Rick Vicedo
                Ogres GM

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by rgvicedo View Post
                  stepping down
                  need to lower the number of leagues I am in from 6 to like 2 or 3
                  thx for having me Joe!
                  I understand... you're welcome back any time.
                  Owner since 2034
                  IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

                  Hall of Fame
                  SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
                  QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
                  WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
                  DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    here --

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sorry I was kind of lost for a bit, I'm back of course. Need to get a winning season now.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I dont see a response but clowny is rocking ready for the new year!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X