Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
Edited for Preseason
-
-
New Logo to go hopefully go back to .500 or better this season. Only losing seasons since 2071.
Leave a comment:
-
Adjusted prices. Added TE Meadows, LT Rodgers, RDE Willingham, CB Cohen, FS O'Neill
Leave a comment:
-
-
Added RT Horn as I had some talks about him and I am considering options. I don't need to trade him.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
PROCESSED - SLC - TEX
SLC sends:
LB Richard Zook
TEX sends:
WR Lionel Davison
Thanks for the deal
-
PROCESSED - SLC - WVA
SLC sends:
3.16
3rd.2079
WVA sends:
WR Andy Insley
Thanks for the deal
-
Salt Lake City Trading Block
QB McGee - 11th - 52/52 - 2nd+
LG Quinn - 2nd - 32/55 - 2nd
LT Wynn - 8th - 50/50 - 3rdLast edited by Nooby; 10-01-2026, 04:04 PM.
-
-
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: