Texas sends next year's 6th round pick
SLC sends WR Mo McFall.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
SLC - TEX : WR McFall
-
Confirmed! Thanks for helping get this completed! Moving the pick now.
-
Disregard. My bad. Personal life just jumping in and can't really haggle so i picked....
-
TX looking to move up from 3.23
I have a few guys I would love to jump up and get if anyone is looking to move back in the third.
-
-
Added CB Stephen Cameron. 4.32 speed and had an 85.7 PDPct last year.
Leave a comment:
-
Texas Trade Block
Got three decent guys in the last year of their contracts I'd be willing to move on from. Thinking 2nds for any of them except maybe a 3rd for Prescott....Last edited by Hinch; 09-16-2026, 10:29 AM.
-
PROCESSED - Portland and Texas - TE, OLBs
Texas sends:
1.22
2.21
WLB Dwight Bennett
Portland sends:
TE Jim Holmes
WLB Bobby Jenkins
-
GG Boots. Two years in a row you got us in the playoffs. I spent so much time working on that defensive gameplan to get wrecked by 3 picks. See you again...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: