Anchorage sends WR Curtis Gray --> Newark sends the 2.19 and a 3rd next year ('30)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Processed - ANC - NWK
Collapse
X
-
we agree.
thanks again for the easy transaction. much appreciated.NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
DE JUSTIN JONES
LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
TE THOMAS MACOMBER
LT IRWIN KAO
WR ANDREW ROBEY
SS GREGORY BOYD
RB ALAN CRESPO
G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
WR WALTER WALKER
G AMOS BAILEY
QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
WR JOSE HOOVER
K BUTCH SCHULZ
LB MACK EDWARDS
DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
WR JESSE LUCAS
C NORMAN ENRIGHT
SS JUNIOR EL NIN0
-
Matt never traded me the pick in the utility! lol I stayed up all morning after being up all night and he never woke up to trade me the pick. Haha damn effed my team up!Originally posted by Hooper View PostFYI, if you confirm a trade ... move the pick.
And if someone doesn't, PM me before the pick fires.
I don't want the pick now. Matt should have to send me a future 2nd instead. I was going to trade the pick to Georgia. Hinch should be able to confirm this.
Comment
-
ok.Originally posted by Hooper View PostLet's wait for Matt's response before I "fix" this.
this is all my fault....obviously. i didn't send the pick and I don't get PM notiifications via email anymore for some reason. thus i'm late to respond.NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
DE JUSTIN JONES
LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
TE THOMAS MACOMBER
LT IRWIN KAO
WR ANDREW ROBEY
SS GREGORY BOYD
RB ALAN CRESPO
G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
WR WALTER WALKER
G AMOS BAILEY
QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
WR JOSE HOOVER
K BUTCH SCHULZ
LB MACK EDWARDS
DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
WR JESSE LUCAS
C NORMAN ENRIGHT
SS JUNIOR EL NIN0
Comment
Comment