Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processed: HAR/VAN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Processed: HAR/VAN

    Hartford sends DT Calvin Gibson

    Van sends 2020 2nd round pick
    sigpic
    Vancouver Ring of Fame
    SS Justin Warren (2010-2020)


  • #2
    agreed.
    sigpic
    2023 AC East Champions

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks kkiley. With Wilson, Castillo and now Turner in my division I've got to try something...
      sigpic
      Vancouver Ring of Fame
      SS Justin Warren (2010-2020)

      Comment


      • #4
        You guys want this run before or after i sim week 1?
        I luv British womenz.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Suicane View Post
          You guys want this run before or after i sim week 1?
          He is inactive on my roster. I don't care.
          sigpic
          2023 AC East Champions

          Comment


          • #6
            sorry for the late reply - I hadn't cleared a spot on my roster, so I guess after?
            sigpic
            Vancouver Ring of Fame
            SS Justin Warren (2010-2020)

            Comment

            Working...
            X