Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processed: Columbia/Salt Lake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jeff
    Originally posted by VitoStallion
    So Booker, Swink, and Key got me:

    A stud TE
    A stud RE
    Chris Chaplin
    Fixed.
    I actually liked that one
    [Vito]Stallion
    Dir. Football Ops
    Lansing Ogres
    2030 Imperial League Champions
    _____
    RING OF HONOR:
    RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

    Comment


    • #17
      As long as I apply myself, the NFC West will be cake.
      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

      Comment


      • #18
        who's dissing my man CC?
        NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
        DE JUSTIN JONES
        LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
        TE THOMAS MACOMBER
        LT IRWIN KAO
        WR ANDREW ROBEY
        SS GREGORY BOYD
        RB ALAN CRESPO
        G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
        WR WALTER WALKER
        G AMOS BAILEY
        QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
        RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
        WR JOSE HOOVER
        K BUTCH SCHULZ
        LB MACK EDWARDS
        DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
        WR JESSE LUCAS
        C NORMAN ENRIGHT
        SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



        Comment


        • #19
          I'm with Vito and Budda. It's obvious that moving from a passing offense led by Julian Cartagena to a running offense led by Chris Chaplin will do wonders for his stats.

          Side note: JC is under 80 current now according to my scout. Pour one out.

          PS: Just messin' with you Vito! :lol:
          Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

          Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

          Comment


          • #20
            Yeah JC took a drop this season. Which I have been preparing for. The good thing in Markel went up...

            JC era in Columbia may be soon. But unless there is a major request in pay, he will retire with the Fire.

            David
            GM Columbia Fire
            GM Georgia Generals
            GM Columbia Fire
            GM Norfolk Vipers
            GM Norfolk Fleet

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
              I'm with Vito and Budda. It's obvious that moving from a passing offense led by Julian Cartagena to a running offense led by Chris Chaplin will do wonders for his stats.

              Side note: JC is under 80 current now according to my scout. Pour one out.

              PS: Just messin' with you Vito! :lol:
              Good one 'cept you called Booker "JC"---JC is a bitch, he would never start for one of my teams
              [Vito]Stallion
              Dir. Football Ops
              Lansing Ogres
              2030 Imperial League Champions
              _____
              RING OF HONOR:
              RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by iceman99
                The good thing in Markel went up...
                Another product of the Grizzly Quarterback Factory.

                2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
                2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
                2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
                2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
                2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Jeff
                  As long as I apply myself, the NFC West will be cake.
                  I'm so glad you think so.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by P. Luxx
                    Originally posted by Jeff
                    As long as I apply myself, the NFC West will be cake.
                    I'm so glad you think so.
                    And I'm glad that you're glad that I think so.
                    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Uh oh---look out for the Chuck-N-Pray offense


                      :roll:
                      [Vito]Stallion
                      Dir. Football Ops
                      Lansing Ogres
                      2030 Imperial League Champions
                      _____
                      RING OF HONOR:
                      RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by VitoStallion
                        Uh oh---look out for the Chuck-N-Pray offense


                        :roll:
                        Who runs that?
                        "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Jeff
                          Originally posted by VitoStallion
                          Uh oh---look out for the Chuck-N-Pray offense


                          :roll:
                          Who runs that?
                          SLC
                          NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                          DE JUSTIN JONES
                          LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                          TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                          LT IRWIN KAO
                          WR ANDREW ROBEY
                          SS GREGORY BOYD
                          RB ALAN CRESPO
                          G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                          WR WALTER WALKER
                          G AMOS BAILEY
                          QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                          RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                          WR JOSE HOOVER
                          K BUTCH SCHULZ
                          LB MACK EDWARDS
                          DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                          WR JESSE LUCAS
                          C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                          SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
                            Originally posted by Jeff
                            Originally posted by Kobeck
                            Rich is a TD machine I tells'ya
                            I'm having a hard time finding his TD rating.
                            Any time you have a cheap guy signed for 5 years, but can get the same production from another guy and pay him $3 million more per year, get rid of a first round pick, AND take a $2 million cap hit next year, you have to make that deal.

                            Code:
                            Player  Rec  Yds  TDs  KRB
                            Rich    48  559   4   10/25
                            Key     43  533   3    7/22
                            Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

                            Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
                              Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
                              Originally posted by Jeff
                              Originally posted by Kobeck
                              Rich is a TD machine I tells'ya
                              I'm having a hard time finding his TD rating.
                              Any time you have a cheap guy signed for 5 years, but can get the same production from another guy and pay him $3 million more per year, get rid of a first round pick, AND take a $2 million cap hit next year, you have to make that deal.

                              Code:
                              Player  Rec  Yds  TDs  KRB
                              Rich    48  559   4   10/25
                              Key     43  533   3    7/22
                              lol
                              NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                              DE JUSTIN JONES
                              LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                              TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                              LT IRWIN KAO
                              WR ANDREW ROBEY
                              SS GREGORY BOYD
                              RB ALAN CRESPO
                              G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                              WR WALTER WALKER
                              G AMOS BAILEY
                              QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                              RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                              WR JOSE HOOVER
                              K BUTCH SCHULZ
                              LB MACK EDWARDS
                              DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                              WR JESSE LUCAS
                              C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                              SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Processed: Columbia/Salt Lake

                                Originally posted by iceman99
                                Columbia Sends

                                TE Daniel Rich

                                Salt Lake Sends

                                TE Kevin Key
                                #1 Next Season (Columbia)
                                Next season, uhhhh this looks to have been edited. I retained THIS year's pick for sure
                                [Vito]Stallion
                                Dir. Football Ops
                                Lansing Ogres
                                2030 Imperial League Champions
                                _____
                                RING OF HONOR:
                                RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X