Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processed:Assassin/Mule

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Processed:Assassin/Mule

    Mules send problem child secondary leader Rios to Oakland for Assassin problem child secondary leader Delisle.

    Lets hope a change of scenery is good for these two players
    sigpic

    Mules of Fame
    Otis 'Opie' Peterson

  • #2
    I love this trade. We each have a shitty player who is pissing off our studs, who needs a new home............

    Confirmed.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is a good trade. I think MUR comes out ahead if Delisle fits in his system.

      2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
      2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
      2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
      2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
      2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

      Comment


      • #4
        This is a good trade. I think MUR comes out ahead if Delisle fits in his system.
        Has anyone ever thought I came out ahead on a trade? I can kinda see that though. When I am ready for a guy to go, I want him GONE, and will take whatever gets to my PM box first. But, I also believe, I have been right, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more then I have been wrong.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think Oakland and the Mules had the same objective. Second chance for leadership problems in the secondary.

          Similar motivations aside Rios would have been retained by the Mules if not for the leadership issue. Bet Jave would say the same about Delisle.

          This is the second offseason Mules have tried to move Rios. One way or the other he was not heading to TC with the Mules this year. lol
          sigpic

          Mules of Fame
          Otis 'Opie' Peterson

          Comment


          • #6
            Similar motivations aside Rios would have been retained by the Mules if not for the leadership issue. Bet Jave would say the same about Delisle.
            I HATE trading guys. I try to keep every single player who wears this uniform.
            But in this case, Sims is the future, and I was forced to make a move when I spotted the conflict. Used correctly, Delisle can be a big time player for the Mules. Just make sure you are NOT forced to put him on an island defending great recievers by himself. You will regret it!

            Comment


            • #7
              I'll keep that in mind if I ever figure out how to gameplan the D - lol
              sigpic

              Mules of Fame
              Otis 'Opie' Peterson

              Comment


              • #8
                This one was close, if MUR chooses to play a lot of BnR than Oakland got the better of this trade. As I said, I like the trade for both sides, Rios is more flexible, but Delisle is better at what he does well.

                2003 IFL AC East Runner-Up - Wildcard 10-6
                2004 IFL AC East Runner-UP - Wildcard - AC Runner-up 10-5-1
                2005 3rd Place AC East 6-10 2007 2nd Place AC East 8-8
                2006 3rd Place AC East 7-9 2008 2nd Place AC East 9-7
                2009 1st Place AC East, Imperial Bowl Champions 13-3

                Comment


                • #9
                  This was the perfect trade. I went from having a conflict on the team to my best saftey having a strong affinity with Rios, who, btw, took over leadership duties.

                  Yet another positive in my brilliant offseason moves! I am a genius!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Worked well kinda for the Mules. Went from 2 conflicts and 0 affinities to 1 conflict and 1 affinity. so Yeah!
                    sigpic

                    Mules of Fame
                    Otis 'Opie' Peterson

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X