Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processed: Fresno - Oakland

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Processed: Fresno - Oakland

    FRESNO GIVES:
    S Joe Sims

    OAKLAND GIVES:
    S Nolan Vance
    5.31
    2008 3rd
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

  • #2
    Confirmed.

    Comment


    • #3
      I didn't know they were giving away 60 safeties for slop!!!!1!!1!
      Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

      Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
        I didn't know they were giving away 60 safeties for slop!!!!1!!1!
        I didn't know those two could talk long enough to come to terms on a trade without throwing punches. . .
        2005 AC North Division Champions
        2007 AC North Division Champions
        2008 AC North Division Champions
        2009 AC North Division Champions
        2010 AC North Division Champions
        2010 American Conference Champions

        Comment


        • #5
          Done
          I luv British womenz.

          Comment

          Working...
          X