Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Steel View Post
        Smh
        Care to elaborate?

Comment

Smh
          Come on Steel, you can talk a bit more. I'm a big kid, I can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by FortressDoor View Post

Come on Steel, you can talk a bit more. I'm a big kid, I can take it.
            He could be shaking his head at me. That's just it... it's a mystery...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post

He could be shaking his head at me. That's just it... it's a mystery...
              That's pretty much it. I know it's only a drop back one spot, but there is a franchise changing QB in the draft, which is the obvious move here. That makes 1.1 worth more than 1.2 and a 2nd round pick. Just my opinion, but I would have held out for another 1st. If FortressDoor doesn't give you the additional 1st, someone else surely would have.

Comment

To offer another opinion, I'm not sure the trade market commands the value in FOF 8 it formerly did (in prior game versions) for "can't miss" QBs. Even with a positive interview, there is a lot of risk in trading up. This is especially true of under developed QBs like Ellis.

Here's a sure fire stud I drafted in the TFL in the FOF 8 engine. Bradford has spent his entire career in an overall rating range of 45 to 50.

It will be interesting to watch how this plays out.

Bradford.jpg
                Attached Files
                IFL Champions: 2031-2032, 2035, 2040, 2044
                AC North Division Titles: 2031-2037, 2039-2049, 2051-2052
                Playoff Appearances: 2030-2049, 2051-2052

Comment

It will be even more interesting now, since Orlando Traded 1.3, 1.30 and next years first to get 1.1
                  So Little Rock has now turned 1.2 and a future 2nd .... into 1.3, 1.30 and a future first
                  Seems like Columbia coulda, woulda, shoulda ... got more than 1.2 and a future 2nd for 1.1

Comment

That's pretty much it. I know it's only a drop back one spot, but there is a franchise changing QB in the draft, which is the obvious move here. That makes 1.1 worth more than 1.2 and a 2nd round pick. Just my opinion, but I would have held out for another 1st. If FortressDoor doesn't give you the additional 1st, someone else surely would have.
                    https://www.fof-ifl.com/forums/forum...do-little-rock

Comment

Just so everyone knows I did not plan on going after the 1.1. until Redzone came to me about trading my QB so I went after the #1 pick.
                      Come on in, the Water's Fine !!!

Comment

Oh well. I figured with the stocked top end of the draft there wouldn't be a whole lot of interest. I can live with some head shaking.

And, I didnt want to trade down very far.
                        Last edited by Jeremy; 06-20-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dawgfan19;n168543]To offer another opinion, I'm not sure the trade market commands the value in FOF 8 it formerly did (in prior game versions) for "can't miss" QBs. Even with a positive interview, there is a lot of risk in trading up. This is especially true of under developed QBs like Ellis.

Here's a sure fire stud I drafted in the TFL in the FOF 8 engine. Bradford has spent his entire career in an overall rating range of 45 to 50.

Don't Go Raining on My Parade.

Comment

[QUOTE=BgBob;n168553]
                            Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
                            To offer another opinion, I'm not sure the trade market commands the value in FOF 8 it formerly did (in prior game versions) for "can't miss" QBs. Even with a positive interview, there is a lot of risk in trading up. This is especially true of under developed QBs like Ellis.

Don't Go Raining on My Parade.
                            Sorry!!! It's just that I have grown to like established system QBs like 38 rated Rosey Fulcher who posts 100+ QBR performances.
                            IFL Champions: 2031-2032, 2035, 2040, 2044
                            AC North Division Titles: 2031-2037, 2039-2049, 2051-2052
                            Playoff Appearances: 2030-2049, 2051-2052

Comment

[QUOTE=Dawgfan19;n168555]
                              Originally posted by BgBob View Post

Sorry!!! It's just that I have grown to like established system QBs like 38 rated Rosey Fulcher who posts 100+ QBR performances.
                              Understand, learning it's not all about the ratings.

Comment

Working...
                              X