Stewie: Baby Genius
ESPN Insider: You were popped head first out of that infernal sow Lois, was that a better or worse experience than watching last years epic encounter between West Virginia and Boston?
Stewie: I do not know, I mean you’re comparing Football to that retched woman. Football is a deep passion of mine and is a great resource in my attempt to take over the world; I mean win loyal fans to our fan club. So I guess I would have to say being birthed by that infernal sow was worse.
ESPN Insider: At the last IFLFC Meeting I complained about the high price of membership dues and was promptly blasted by some sort of laser beam, what gives?
Stewie: I have no idea what you’re referring to. My laser was confiscated by Lois before our meeting, vile woman! But as for your concern about high member dues, we are currently working on ways to address that... VICTORY IS MINE!
ESPN Insider: I know Meg has the hots for Virgil Sepulveda, hottness aside, give me your view of how Virgil and the Mountaineers will do this season?
Stewie: Meg? Meg who? OHHHHH MEG!!! Yeah we have been concerned over here zeal for Sepulveda. We are not sure if she likes Virgil or the Cheerleaders that are always around him.
As for the Mountaineers, as we all know watching these teams, Vermont is always a team to deal with year in and year out. They pulled off a very solid draft and even found Virgil a few solid receiving prospects to target. It will be nice to see how the team gels during the pre-season, because the East will be tough this season.
ESPN Insider: As A Mules season ticket holder, how much ridicule do you take?
Stewie: More then I'm willing to admit! But we where impressed with the results early in the year, it did show us fans that there could be a bright future for the Mules. Unfortunately that will not be this year. With Opie down for the first 9 weeks of the season and newly acquired Nigel Booker in Houston, it does not look like this is the year for the Mules. Maybe we will at least stay out of the top 5 picks in the draft.
ESPN Insider: You get to sell the fat man by the pound and collect a cool pay day. You take that money to Vegas and lay it all down on 1 team to win the IFL title in 2008, who is it?
Stewie: I would probably lose my money if I went with my gut. I personally like Columbia. They are returning 75% of their starters from last season, and have a solid backup should JC go down. But if I had to put all my eggs in one basket! I would have to say the Cleveland Claws. They are a team that continues to improve and even though they are in a very tough division, I can see them going all the way this season.




Comment