Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Stink Team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The All-Stink Team

    Peeee-ewww, what is that smell?

    These players are the worst of the worst. They are overpaid, underperforming, and should probably play in a Total Pro Football league instead.



    FUNKY CHICKEN'S ALL-STINK TEAM (THE OFFENSE)

    QB - Dennis Colella, Vancouver

    You gets the honor of being stinkier than the likes of Manuel Willoughby and Mark McMurray, who at least has won an Imperial Bowl and brought his team to the playoffs. Not only you lead the IFL in career interceptions with 82, but you also has the worst completion percentage of any quarterback who has started more than 40 games. Buy some deodorant the next time you're at Walmart. You stink!

    RB - Jerry Daugherty, Orlando

    But I got 1,000 yards my first season? I don't care, you stink. Cristian Guzman could get 3.5 yards a carry in the IFL and he can play shortstop. Can you? Not only do I know that you stink, but at least two other owners do. Newark and Pittsburgh. One fumble from a 3:1 fumble/TD ratio. That reeks. Next!

    FB - Sheldon Mendez, Murfreesboro

    Give me money and shower me with pansy in-game awards. I'm Sheldon Mendez and FOF likes me because I have high ratings. I probably shouldn't get the ball so much because I stink. If the stench wasn't killing me I'd do the research to find out if your 2005 yards per carry of 2.86 was the worst single-season number in the history of the IFL. Instead, I'll just assume it was.

    TE - Daniel Rich, Columbia

    I'll admit it. There are probably tight ends out there that are stinkier than you. There is, however, no one with a cost to stinky ratio worse than yours. I don't know why anyone would want to pay you 5 million dollars. Maybe they used to go to grandma's house for Thanksgiving and she'd tell the whole family stories after dinner.. and her house stunk. Oh, the memories of such stinkiness.

    WR - Kraig Marasco, Newark

    I'm sure there are a myriad of excuses as to why your performances always smell. You've never had a good quarterback or you've played on run-first teams. Unfortunately for you, that doesn't explain why you always drop the ball. You're the star that never happened. I've got a little present for you. It's a brand new french vanilla Glade Plug-In. Use it!

    WR - Andrew Tilley, Norfolk

    There is a little technicality involved with your stinkiness. Currently, you don't have a contract. Your 1:5 TD/Drop ratio is just too bad to pass up though. Maybe it's just that you drop all of your balls in the endzone. Are those your balls in the endzone? Pick them up and maybe you wouldn't stink so much.

    C - Roscoe Bridges, Murfreesboro

    Wayne Rogers of Oakland leaves something to be desired, but I'll be damned if there is a stinkier center than you. Do you sleep with the fishes? You sure play like it. Maybe you and Sheldon Mendez could switch positions. I doubt you could do any worse.

    G - Johnny Ingraham, Oakland

    Ooooo that smell. Can't you smell that smell? The smell that blocks for youuuuuu. Memo to the Oakland owner: You're paying 6 million dollars for a guard. A guard that stinks.

    G - Lowell Stubblefield, Hartford

    You don't play all that much and it's probably a good thing. You can't run block and you can't pass block either. Mmmmm, I'm in the mood for some Double Stink Gum.

    T - Steven Palomo, Madison

    Right tackle is such a vital position if you're quarterback is left-handed like Will Irby is. Good Will should be hunting for a new lineman because you stink. Unfortunately, you are a mentor too. Madison fans can look forward to stinky tackles for many years to come.

    T - Amos Barnhill, Murfreesboro

    With the 13th pick of the 2004 IFL Amateur Draft, the Murfreesboro Mules select Amos 'Stinky' Barnhill. Anybody seeing a pattern here? Murfreesboro is a haven of stankiness. They should move the team to Stankonia.

  • #2
    YAY! none of my players are on this list.


    Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

    Comment


    • #3
      I will defend the Mules Sheldon Mendez for Kobeck. Although probably not in a way he would like much.

      Mendez may be a good player, but he plays for he Mules. The Mules never had a RB until this year and they got too used to feeding him the ball in previous years because he was their only offensive player*.


      *see Manuel Willoughby reference in the QB part.
      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

      Comment


      • #4
        OL overall has underperformed, especially last season. I think I know what happened, we will see.

        Mendez was not supposed to get the rock so much this season, too bad by the time I learned how to feed Fortune more, he got hurt - back to Mendez - lol

        Rich is a TD scoring machine though, and he is paid like it. If I had the CAP space I would be talking to Columbia about getting him back.

        Willoughby started ONE game for the hated VooDoo this season, he won. Go ahead and look up the opponent and then show him some love.
        sigpic

        Mules of Fame
        Otis 'Opie' Peterson

        Comment


        • #5
          You know I tried to use Jerry Daugherty as a backup and change of pace, but ya he stinks. Damn it!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Go ahead, laugh!

            Colella is going to have a break out year. He played some excellent games toward the end of the season as the Belugas started to jell a bit more. Like I said before, we need to keep him on his feet and he's fine. He's the most sacked quarterback in IFL history.

            I am so convinced of this, that we're extending his contract. (Which was kinda cheap since... he... um... he sucks. Or... um... did suck... yeah... did... not does...)

            Comment


            • #7
              I like this. 8)
              IMPERIAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE
              NATIONAL MEDIA

              Comment


              • #8
                Glad I didn't place a player on it
                [Vito]Stallion
                Dir. Football Ops
                Lansing Ogres
                2030 Imperial League Champions
                _____
                RING OF HONOR:
                RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                Comment


                • #9
                  oh you fucker, you made me laugh too much. LOLOLOLOL
                  You can\'t diss me, I own you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The All-Stink Team

                    Originally posted by Funky Chicken
                    Right tackle is such a vital position if you're quarterback is left-handed like Will Irby is. Good Will should be hunting for a new lineman because you stink.
                    lol.
                    Former GM Lansing Ogres
                    2004-2017
                    101-122-1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      FUNKY CHICKEN'S ALL-STINK TEAM (THE DEFENSE)

                      DE - Bertram Akers, Orlando

                      You are a warrior! You are one of five defensive ends to start all 16 games in the first 5 seasons of the IFL. Unfortunately, you are next to worthless. A man on crutches would likely trip up more quarterbacks than you do. I could go on and on about how much you suck, but I've got other things to sack.

                      DE - Eric Osborne, Madison

                      There are people that are good at football, then there are people like you. Your suckiness caused me to adjust my glasses because I didn't believe my eyes when I saw your career statistics. The odd thing is that I don't even wear glasses. :S

                      DE - Alphonse Kelly, Louisiana

                      There are so many bad defensive tackles in the IFL that it was hard to pick more than one, so I decided to have three defensive ends on my all-low team. Wow, you've also managed to start 80 games. I mean how? One year you started more games than you had tackles. You're like the opposite of a good pash rushing specialist. You are a bad tackling specialist. I'd play you on every 5th down. Next!

                      DT - Sean Bratzke, Lansing

                      I could've picked other guys, but they didn't make as much money as you. I am also aware that you were only drafted a number of years ago. Ultimately, that didn't phase me from telling the world that you are an underachiever, aka you stink. Consider this your wake-up call.

                      ILB - Chris Fiscus, Norfolk

                      Finding a suckulent inside linebacker isn't easy to do without spending too much time. I'm putting you here strictly for what you failed to do in 2005. And that's get at least 3 tackles a game as a starting linebacker. Maybe you were in a 3-4 scheme that season, maybe you only have one arm. Frankly, I don't care.

                      OLB - Robert Yates, St. Louis

                      Roses are red, violets are blue.. da da da dah, you suck.

                      OLB - Olin Kao, Free Agent

                      I'm going to pick on you because you are really old and are not currently on a team. I'm like a lion hunting down a wildebeast. Had you started all of 2006 you may have put together a tackle total even more pathetic than that stinkbomb Fiscus could ever put up. It's possible that Columbia's defensive line took away a lot of tackles from you, but then again.. no it's not.

                      CB - Ronnie Tomas, Madison

                      Luckily for Madison, you don't appear to be the starter anymore. You pulled off a perfect blend of ineptitude and consistency, so I just had to mark you down as a wiener. PS - I think there is supposed to be an accent in your last name, above the 'o'.

                      CB - Jonathan Neighbors, Wichita

                      You weren't given a chance to start on a daily basis until last year, but in 2007 you were in the prime of your life. At the peak of that little mole hill of talent you've got if you will. Do you remember when you got that interception back in 1969?

                      S - Noah Rios, Oakland

                      You're like everyone else on this team minus the suckiness. Then with the suckiness added back on. Try sleeping during the day like most owls do. hoo hoo hoo...

                      S - Lester Conrad, Vancouver

                      Ha ha, you've never intercepted the ball. That's like not hitting a home run in baseball or not ever putting your penis into a vagina. How does that feel, because I wouldn't know? I've fucked a crazy amount of hens.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Concerning DE Alphonse Kelly, let's take a looky:

                        DE Alphonse Kelly 37 tckl, 19 asst, 4 sack, 7 blkd, 12 hurr

                        Compare DE's that are at least rated 10+ higher,

                        DE Eric Osborne 34 tckl, 22 asst, 4 sack, 3 blkd, 10 hurr
                        DE K. C. Cajigal 22 tckl, 10 asst, 6.5 sack, 4blkd, 14 hurr
                        DE Gregory Shook 32 tckl, 20 asst, 3 sack, 3 blkd, 13 hurr
                        DE Lance Delano 45 tckl, 8 asst, 4 sack, 7 blkd, 15 hurr

                        Not that I'm sour or anything, just making a point about my player. IMO there are others more deserving than Alphonse.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ragin
                          Concerning DE Alphonse Kelly, let's take a looky:

                          DE Alphonse Kelly 37 tckl, 19 asst, 4 sack, 7 blkd, 12 hurr

                          Compare DE's that are at least rated 10+ higher,

                          DE Eric Osborne 34 tckl, 22 asst, 4 sack, 3 blkd, 10 hurr
                          DE K. C. Cajigal 22 tckl, 10 asst, 6.5 sack, 4blkd, 14 hurr
                          DE Gregory Shook 32 tckl, 20 asst, 3 sack, 3 blkd, 13 hurr
                          DE Lance Delano 45 tckl, 8 asst, 4 sack, 7 blkd, 15 hurr

                          Not that I'm sour or anything, just making a point about my player. IMO there are others more deserving than Alphonse.
                          This is far from a perfect team, but I'll explain my rationale here a little bit. Keep in mind that for the most part I looked at career stats. I only separated one year from the rest if I was having hard time finding someone (see Friscus) and even then I probably noticed that player by their career stats.

                          -Osborne - well he's on the team, so...

                          - Cajigal really hasn't played enough. He hasn't even reached his full potential

                          - Shook is a guy who looks like he would've been close to being picked, but again I looked at career stats and they look to be a little better than Kelly's.

                          - Delano sure did have a bad season last year. Again, career stats.


                          Chances are good that I'll do a team after this upcoming season that will focus only on one year's worth of stats. I may need help and you certainly have a good eye for stinkiness...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Osborne was a low rated player before this season. He boomed quite a bit, expect a better year from him this season.
                            2003,2004,2007,2008,2010,2013,2024,2025,2031,2037, 2038 and 2039 NC North Division Champions, 2012 and 2017 Wild Card
                            2004 Imperial Football League Champions
                            2008 NC Champions
                            Demons Ring of Honor-QB Will Irby (HOF), CB Neal "The Real Deal" Ferguson, RB Charles Bell, K Paul Pickett, FS Robert Poole, RG Leonard Becker, TE Brenden Fields, C Seth Stender, LB Adam Kollars (HOF), LB Louis McCarthy (HOF), C James Robinson (HOF), RB Carlton Dabrowa (HOF)
                            Demons Retired Numbers- #11 (QB Will Irby-HOF), #55 (C James Robinson-HOF), #20 (RB Carlton Dabrowa-HOF), #56 (LB Louis McCarthy-HOF), #57 (LB Adam Kollars-HOF)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Funky Chicken
                              I may need help and you certainly have a good eye for stinkiness...
                              I agree, hence my record last year in the worst division in the IFL. ops:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X