Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On The Front Page Of The Latest Fresno Bee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On The Front Page Of The Latest Fresno Bee



    Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

  • #2
    Ughhh, relocation isn't happening.
    I luv British womenz.

    Comment


    • #3
      then i may have to reevaluate my being in this league. had i known i was going to be chained to Fresno for all of eternity with no chance of being able to rename the team (it can still remain in Fresno in-game) i would have given more thought to joining. i'll await cringer's word. 8)


      Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hell Atlantic
        then i may have to reevaluate my being in this league. had i known i was going to be chained to Fresno for all of eternity with no chance of being able to rename the team (it can still remain in Fresno in-game) i would have given more thought to joining. i'll await cringer's word. 8)
        you can move. . you just have to use the ingame system. You stadium was built in 2001 so it may be a while.
        2005 AC North Division Champions
        2007 AC North Division Champions
        2008 AC North Division Champions
        2009 AC North Division Champions
        2010 AC North Division Champions
        2010 American Conference Champions

        Comment


        • #5
          not looking to relocate. i'm renaming the team. new name, new logo. i should be able to rename the team Timbuktu Raiders if i so feel like it. in-game the AI will recognize the team as being in Fresno, cosmetically it will be in Williston Park.


          Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, we don't do it that way, and I'm not a proponent of doing it that way. It has nothing to do with you, I just don't like it and really don't wanna see it.
            I luv British womenz.

            Comment


            • #7
              ok.

              The team's name, effective at the end of the season, will be:

              Fresno Heroes



              i won't rock the boat. banner and above image will be change to reflect the updated news.


              Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

              Comment


              • #8
                I like the article work. Looks good.

                Hope you understand the way our league works with teams moving. We only allow them to move "in game". Nothing personal here, we've always done it that way and Cringer's been pretty open about that. You could go with the Fresno Heros of California :P
                NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                DE JUSTIN JONES
                LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                LT IRWIN KAO
                WR ANDREW ROBEY
                SS GREGORY BOYD
                RB ALAN CRESPO
                G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                WR WALTER WALKER
                G AMOS BAILEY
                QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                WR JOSE HOOVER
                K BUTCH SCHULZ
                LB MACK EDWARDS
                DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                WR JESSE LUCAS
                C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                Comment


                • #9
                  Perhaps the Fresno Flying Fancy Lads? Alliteration is awesome.
                  I luv British womenz.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like the logo and nickname

                    Fresno Heroes
                    California Heroes
                    K.C. Heroes - Kings Canyon Heroes
                    Sequoia Heroes
                    Sacramento Valley Heroes
                    Valley Heroes
                    Pacific Heroes
                    West Coast Heroes

                    saw one map with a Fresno subarb called Hammond - Hammond Heroes has a nice ring to it.

                    lots of options. I like Fresno Heroes
                    sigpic

                    Mules of Fame
                    Otis 'Opie' Peterson

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How about the Williston Park Heroes of Fresno? Out here in California we have the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Same kind of thing. I dig the article and logo. Good work!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pirates
                        How about the Williston Park Heroes of Fresno? Out here in California we have the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Same kind of thing. I dig the article and logo. Good work!!
                        ohhhhh baby...i'm liking that.



                        i will have to defer to the league officials to see if that'll fly.


                        Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suicane
                          Perhaps the Fresno Flying Fancy Lads? Alliteration is awesome.
                          London Silly Nannies
                          Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

                          Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i wish i had a nany, a nanny like suzie, id be all over those boobs.
                            I luv British womenz.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well, to kill a beautiful first ever press piece by HA, it was a misprint.

                              I believe the team will officially become the California Heroes.
                              My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X