Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ok, stop with the jokes, it's hurting my feelings. :cry: I never tried to say it was someone else, I just have Imperial Sports Page to put out 'official' stuff, that comes from my unbiased mode.
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

    Comment


    • #17
      no offense intended 8)

      Excellent work on this chart. Like all things in FOF2k4 there are way more plates spinning than I think I can keep up with.

      While IFL is on this topic, with a big chunk O'teams in lets say not-optimal markets, I would expect there to be a lot of franchise movement as time rolls on.

      AFCS has one

      Mules (Houston in Nashville) have a good stadium (RL Football Shrine) and a decent fan base - should be stable.

      Renegades (Indy in Houston) have an old/small stadium and fan base issues if RL NFL is modeled - possible move

      VooDoo (Tennessee in Louisiana) has a new stadium and good fan base - should be stable

      Cardinals (Jacksonville in St. Louis) has done a real good job of getting those butts in seats - thwarting RL NFL where the Jags always have blackouts looming - possible move but stable at this time.
      sigpic

      Mules of Fame
      Otis 'Opie' Peterson

      Comment


      • #18
        Our fans are still wondering why we need an extra down to punt.

        Comment

        Working...
        X