Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anchorage unveils new uniforms!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anchorage unveils new uniforms!

    Introducing Leslie Steiner and the new Anchorage Lynx uniform.


    Steiner snaps the ball


    Steiner rolls out


    Steiner scans the field


    Steiner throws downfield


    Steiner follows through


    Emerson has a bead on the football


    Emerson goes up for the ball


    Emerson comes down with the catch

  • #2
    I want a pic of Richardson bitching on the sidelines.
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

    Comment


    • #3
      Those are pretty slick!
      Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

      Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

      Comment


      • #4
        I want a pic of Richardson bitching on the sidelines.
        Haha hopefully he keeps bitching on the sidelines and not on the field. :lol:

        Comment


        • #5
          Did anything ever come out of getting together a Madden-pack for IFL?

          Comment


          • #6
            Not that I ever heard of. I don't even remember who was going to work on that....
            My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cringer
              Not that I ever heard of. I don't even remember who was going to work on that....
              Argot. And I don't think he ever got too much love from anyone.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, not much love happens.

                And BuddaKING, you gonna work up some white jersey ones? You and Portland have to play twice a year, thats a lot of red and black on the field. :mrgreen:
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cringer
                  And BuddaKING, you gonna work up some white jersey ones? You and Portland have to play twice a year, thats a lot of red and black on the field. :mrgreen:
                  I think the white ones are the team his red ones are playing against
                  Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

                  Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did anything ever come out of getting together a Madden-pack for IFL?
                    I could help if we can get enough ppl that have 05, 06. Say have 4 people do 8 teams. It's really not that hard all you need is the color scheme and the logo and enter a few player names.

                    And BuddaKING, you gonna work up some white jersey ones? You and Portland have to play twice a year, thats a lot of red and black on the field.
                    Yeah I really don't have the away team how I like it. Also I need to work on the alternate uniforms and the logo on the helmet. Plus it looks like that stripe on the helmet is damn plum or something... :lol:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cristina IS A BITCH!!!
                      [Vito]Stallion
                      Dir. Football Ops
                      Lansing Ogres
                      2030 Imperial League Champions
                      _____
                      RING OF HONOR:
                      RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No the red uniform are our home jerseys...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X