Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston re-signs Timmerman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Houston re-signs Timmerman

    Houston - The Houston Renegades removed all rumors of trading fan favorite Wilford Timmerman this off-season when they re-signed him to a 6 year deal that saves roughly $6m in cap room this season, and more in the future seasons. This deal will keep Timmerman on the Renegades till at least 2011.

    When asked about the new deal, Wilford was quoted as saying "Look, I know we've had some rough years in Houston, but I really like the direction of the team and see a promising future, one that i'd like to be a part of. The fans treat me great, and I love the city of Houston. It's a great place for me and my family."
    Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
    AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
    AC Champions: 2022

  • #2
    Now thats a more realistic salary.

    Time to go out and get this guy a 1,000 yard season, eh?
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

    Comment


    • #3
      One step at a time here I'll take more than one 100+ yard game a season first.
      Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
      AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
      AC Champions: 2022

      Comment


      • #4
        Who needs 100 yard games?

        Averaging 62.5 yards a game gets you 1000 even.
        My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Keep in mind he only had 14 games to do it. Cause he aint gettin shit against the Cardinals. :lol:
          I luv British womenz.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Suicane
            Keep in mind he only had 14 games to do it. Cause he aint gettin shit against the Cardinals. :lol:
            Ohh, that sounds like a challenge Bulletin board material for Timmerman in week 1
            Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
            AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
            AC Champions: 2022

            Comment

            Working...
            X