We went an even 2-2 last week to keep our record at an even .500
Season Record
18-18
Game of the Week
LRK @ NOR (-3)
Two great teams match off against eachother in this epic battle. I'm travelling to Norfolk for this game. I see LRK winning this game. I just think the NFC is stronger. Look for this to show through in this game.
POR @ VER(-4)
Again goin on the same lines of NFC strength, VER will win this game, and win big
REN(-2) @ LOU
I think LOU might win so I'm picking them. However REN is favored in this one for a reason.
MAD @ IWC(-10)
This is a huge spread for a team that only averages 14.9pts /game. MAD has been playing well, and will easily cover the spread.
PIT(-2) @ CLE
PIT has had some problems lately. This will be rectified this week. PIT will get back on track with a big win over CLE
Vic's Top 5
1.Norfolk Vipers
2.Columbia Fire
3.Little Rock Toads
4.Vermont Mountaineers
5.Orlando Pirates
NOR is in tough this week vs. LRK. This game should shake up the top 5. CBA has an easy week vs. BOS. VER and ORL should win this week against weaker competition. There are some other good teams on the cusp of the top 5. We'll see how things go on this double shot weekend
Until next time,
Vic
Season Record
18-18
Game of the Week
LRK @ NOR (-3)
Two great teams match off against eachother in this epic battle. I'm travelling to Norfolk for this game. I see LRK winning this game. I just think the NFC is stronger. Look for this to show through in this game.
POR @ VER(-4)
Again goin on the same lines of NFC strength, VER will win this game, and win big
REN(-2) @ LOU
I think LOU might win so I'm picking them. However REN is favored in this one for a reason.
MAD @ IWC(-10)
This is a huge spread for a team that only averages 14.9pts /game. MAD has been playing well, and will easily cover the spread.
PIT(-2) @ CLE
PIT has had some problems lately. This will be rectified this week. PIT will get back on track with a big win over CLE
Vic's Top 5
1.Norfolk Vipers
2.Columbia Fire
3.Little Rock Toads
4.Vermont Mountaineers
5.Orlando Pirates
NOR is in tough this week vs. LRK. This game should shake up the top 5. CBA has an easy week vs. BOS. VER and ORL should win this week against weaker competition. There are some other good teams on the cusp of the top 5. We'll see how things go on this double shot weekend
Until next time,
Vic



Comment