Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jersey Star-Ledger

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Jersey Star-Ledger

    AP-The Bulldogs have once again found their bite. It seems that every year the Bulldogs go down the same road. They start slow and dig them selves a hole. They then go on a roll by winning a few games, only to lose against a team they should beat. They'll narrowly miss the playoffs and finish the season with around a .500 record. New faces, same places. As others in the media are optimistic about the chances of this team, I remain a skeptic. This team was built around a premise that GM Matt wanted 2 years ago. A good OL, a tough running game, and a stout D. We had the D here for the previous 2 years, and the running game looks to be here now. Seems like a day late and a dollar short to me. Our D from last year consisted of all pro players, and true stars. Now we have a few of the guys, some a shell of their former selves. This season's schedule does not get any easier.
    The question I ask is how long we can continue to win games with Scott Nelson throwing the ball only 15 times a game? This guy was supposed to be a decent QB, but he's being used as a guy that hopfully won't lose the game. We need a QB who can win the game. Sure he get's credit for a come from behind victory this past Sun. vs. LAW, but I give that win to Alan Crespo, Andrew Robey and the secondary. When teams are loading up and putting 8-9 guys in the box to stop Alan, Nelson has got to be the guy to make them pay by going deep. I'm still waiting for Walker and Caffrey to show me what they've got. I heard so much about these "great" young WR's after the draft. Show me........PLEASE!
    I could rant about the mis-fortunes of this team for hours, but I will refrain. I hope to see them have some success in the near future, but like I said earlier, I'm a little skeptical.

    BY DAVE HUTCHINSON
    Star-Ledger Staff
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0




  • #2
    If it works it works, Nelson better be happy he is out of Hartford were he would have been on IR a month ago.
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cringer
      If it works it works, Nelson better be happy he is out of Hartford were he would have been on IR a month ago.
      LOL! I'm sure Warhammer would be happy.

      If he took it easier on his QB's................
      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
      DE JUSTIN JONES
      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
      LT IRWIN KAO
      WR ANDREW ROBEY
      SS GREGORY BOYD
      RB ALAN CRESPO
      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
      WR WALTER WALKER
      G AMOS BAILEY
      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
      WR JOSE HOOVER
      K BUTCH SCHULZ
      LB MACK EDWARDS
      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
      WR JESSE LUCAS
      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cringer
        If it works it works, Nelson better be happy he is out of Hartford were he would have been on IR a month ago.
        You can\'t diss me, I own you

        Comment

        Working...
        X