2005: Bobbi's Blitz Report Week 10
Well we learned last week that a girl can indeed pick ‘em when her body is in purrrrrrfect tune. I was late last week because of my new beau Alan Crespo. Relax, fellas it’s not serious, that guy loves football more than, well you know.
We have UGLY match-ups this week and while I won’t cover the Reno/Orlando or the Salt Lake/Vermont games, I’ve got a strange feeling the teams in the NFC West might be very motivated to get wins this week.
Sex Cam Alert: Norfolk falls this week
Hartford at West Virginia
Vegas point spread: Beasts by 6
Bobbi's left boob pick: Beasts
Why?
“Not in our house”
Prediction:
Beasts 31 Hartford 7
I’m not seeing a close one here at all
------------------
Lawrence at Newark
Vegas point spread: Phantoms by 3
Bobbi's right boob pick: Phantoms
Why?
Newark is a gutsy team and while I believe this game is winnable for them, I’m high on these Phantoms. 3 straight wins since SLC dropped 38 on them and I don’t see them letting anyone do that again.
Prediction:
Phantoms 28 Bulldogs 24
I swear that this is not the same Phantom team!!! It’s like somebody put a football team in their purple tights and shipped the real players to Houston.
--------------------
Vancouver at Oakland
Vegas point spread: Assassins by 3
Bobbi's Coochie Call: Oakland
Why?
Forget the 2-6 record. With the Stallions struggling to find themselves and Reno cruising into Orlando, expect the upstart Assassins to pad their record before hosting SLC next week. The next two weeks will likely decide who wins the NFC West and my money is on Oakland to make the ‘easy play’ this Sunday over Vancouver.
If this team is everything they say they are, then Vancouver and Salt Lake City must be dealt with NOW. The NFC West is up for grabs and you can’t beat the opportunity to drop boobage on your rival when its presented.
Prediction:
Oakland 31 Killer Whales 23
Last week 3-0
Season 10-5
Later!!!
_________________
Bobbi Dallis
Foox Sports Analyst
_________________
Well we learned last week that a girl can indeed pick ‘em when her body is in purrrrrrfect tune. I was late last week because of my new beau Alan Crespo. Relax, fellas it’s not serious, that guy loves football more than, well you know.
We have UGLY match-ups this week and while I won’t cover the Reno/Orlando or the Salt Lake/Vermont games, I’ve got a strange feeling the teams in the NFC West might be very motivated to get wins this week.
Sex Cam Alert: Norfolk falls this week
Hartford at West Virginia
Vegas point spread: Beasts by 6
Bobbi's left boob pick: Beasts
Why?
“Not in our house”
Prediction:
Beasts 31 Hartford 7
I’m not seeing a close one here at all
------------------
Lawrence at Newark
Vegas point spread: Phantoms by 3
Bobbi's right boob pick: Phantoms
Why?
Newark is a gutsy team and while I believe this game is winnable for them, I’m high on these Phantoms. 3 straight wins since SLC dropped 38 on them and I don’t see them letting anyone do that again.
Prediction:
Phantoms 28 Bulldogs 24
I swear that this is not the same Phantom team!!! It’s like somebody put a football team in their purple tights and shipped the real players to Houston.
--------------------
Vancouver at Oakland
Vegas point spread: Assassins by 3
Bobbi's Coochie Call: Oakland
Why?
Forget the 2-6 record. With the Stallions struggling to find themselves and Reno cruising into Orlando, expect the upstart Assassins to pad their record before hosting SLC next week. The next two weeks will likely decide who wins the NFC West and my money is on Oakland to make the ‘easy play’ this Sunday over Vancouver.
If this team is everything they say they are, then Vancouver and Salt Lake City must be dealt with NOW. The NFC West is up for grabs and you can’t beat the opportunity to drop boobage on your rival when its presented.
Prediction:
Oakland 31 Killer Whales 23
Last week 3-0
Season 10-5
Later!!!
_________________
Bobbi Dallis
Foox Sports Analyst
_________________

Comment