I went 2-2 last week. Seriously, this is much harder than it looks
Season Record
12-16
Game of the Week
MUR(-1) @ HOU
That's right folks. This game will be competitive one. MUR has won 2 in a row and I really like what they're doing. However, HOU is at home and they are do for a win. They have a lot of talent. Time to cowboy up and get their first win. HOU will get it done in a close game.
MAD @ LRK(-11)
MAD has been on a streak winning 3 in a row. LRK is among the best teams in the league. BUT, the 11 points is too much for LRK to cover. MAD will lose but cover the spread
WIC @ MON pick
WIC had their worst game last week. They will turn this season around and beat MON. Look for Granger to Scharf for atleast 1 score
HAR @ WV (-6)
This is going to be a great game. WV is a great team, that I believe is underachieving. HAR is a team that is too young on offense. WV should win this game, though Jim Hickman will try real hard
Vic's Top 5
1.Norfolk Vipers
2.Columbia Fire
3.Little Rock Toads
4.Vermont Mountaineers
5.Orlando Pirates
Norfolk continues to dominate their competition. Columbia is a great team that is still rolling. The Toads are poised this year. Look for them to make a splash if they can make the playoffs. Vermont continues to work wonders with Virgil at QB. Their D is great also. ORL lost vs. a poised SLC team. I'm sure that they'll be just fine. Look for Hynes to start and become more of the leader in the 2nd half of the season, as Flynn starts to wear down.
I was very busy this week working with league officials in selecting the first half All Pro teams. I hope you all enjoy it. I plan to get back to the interviews again next week.
Until next time
Vic
Season Record
12-16
Game of the Week
MUR(-1) @ HOU
That's right folks. This game will be competitive one. MUR has won 2 in a row and I really like what they're doing. However, HOU is at home and they are do for a win. They have a lot of talent. Time to cowboy up and get their first win. HOU will get it done in a close game.
MAD @ LRK(-11)
MAD has been on a streak winning 3 in a row. LRK is among the best teams in the league. BUT, the 11 points is too much for LRK to cover. MAD will lose but cover the spread
WIC @ MON pick
WIC had their worst game last week. They will turn this season around and beat MON. Look for Granger to Scharf for atleast 1 score
HAR @ WV (-6)
This is going to be a great game. WV is a great team, that I believe is underachieving. HAR is a team that is too young on offense. WV should win this game, though Jim Hickman will try real hard
Vic's Top 5
1.Norfolk Vipers
2.Columbia Fire
3.Little Rock Toads
4.Vermont Mountaineers
5.Orlando Pirates
Norfolk continues to dominate their competition. Columbia is a great team that is still rolling. The Toads are poised this year. Look for them to make a splash if they can make the playoffs. Vermont continues to work wonders with Virgil at QB. Their D is great also. ORL lost vs. a poised SLC team. I'm sure that they'll be just fine. Look for Hynes to start and become more of the leader in the 2nd half of the season, as Flynn starts to wear down.
I was very busy this week working with league officials in selecting the first half All Pro teams. I hope you all enjoy it. I plan to get back to the interviews again next week.
Until next time
Vic

Comment