Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suicanes $100 Gambling Dynasty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suicanes $100 Gambling Dynasty

    A little background here. Every NFL season I plop $100 into a sportsbook and try and it work it up, last year I documented things of FOFC, but since I am no longer over there, a skippity bippity bop, I decided to do it over here.

    With that out of the way, lets get to our Week 1 plays.

    Code:
    1. St Louis Rams		         -5½	$43.00 To Win $39.09
    2. 6 Team Moneyline Parlay		     $10.00 To Win $58.18
       Denver Broncos
       New England Patriots
       Pittsburgh Steelers
       Washington Redskins
       Carolina Panthers
       St Louis Rams
    NOTES- I don't have a real good handle on most of the teams yet
    outside of a cursory glance at ESPN and a few preview articles but
    the Ram/49ers game really stood out to me. I think theres a pretty good
    consensus that the Rams are on the rebound and considered a pretty good
    team while the Niners are just plain awfull. Mike Martz seems to be intent
    on using Steven Jackson alot and that can only mean good things for the team as their main downfall the past few years has been their running game, not the lack of ability, but the lack of actually using it.

    As far as the Parlay goes, Moneyline Parlays are something I like to play.
    It has much less reward but 4 or 5 hits during a season can turn into a nice profit, nothing earth shattering but I feel that they have a very good return rate.

    Ill probably look for another play over the next few days, if I dont find one
    there is a good chance ill plop the rest of my bankroll down and make another bet on the Rams as I really love this game.
    I luv British womenz.

  • #2
    Gotta win all 6 of those Parlay games to cash the $58???

    those are just outright winners not ATS correct?

    Tennessee is going to beat the squeelers outright and the 7.5 they are getting is just icing on the cake. Titans, with Chow, will score 3 TD's. squeelers will not get 2. Course that is just my opinion.
    sigpic

    Mules of Fame
    Otis 'Opie' Peterson

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, gotta win all 6 and it is straight up, no spread.

      I usualy just look for the 6 biggest favorites in a given week and plop $10 down on them, sometimes I throw in a dog to increase the return if it hits.

      Isn't Tennessee really down this year from a defensive standpoint? See, I know very little at this point, I usualy dont hit my stride until 3 or 5 weeks in which is why i've shyed away from pickin more than 1 game so far.
      I luv British womenz.

      Comment


      • #4
        Secondary is suspect, but the front 7 is loaded and the Dl in particular has depth. Haynesworth is a Mans Man. He must be doubled if you want your HB or QB to survive. Starks is next to him. Odom is a poor mans Kearse. Bulluck is an All pro and the captain, probably not by title but by role, of the D is back in Sirmon.

        The FA losses of the Titans were overblown. What have the bears gained by signing Eddie Berlin and Fred Miller. Berlin signed an injury settlement and Fred Miller has so far cost them their projected starter at QB - Grossman. Too bad for them that Grossman is not as strong or shifty as McNair.

        Getting back to the game. Washburn has the DL foaming. Pitt is down to an X factor HB for the game. I say the Titans contain the run and Rothelisberger is harrassed by the front 7 consistentaly. The O for the Titans is also an X factor with new OC Norm Chow, but McNair is healthy and now the Titans got two HB's in Chris Brown and Henry. WR and OL are fine but lack depth. If the Titans loose Bennett or Calico then behind them is that midget Troy Edwards and 3 rookies at WR. TE is loaded though.
        sigpic

        Mules of Fame
        Otis 'Opie' Peterson

        Comment


        • #5
          Well now you've got me all worried. :twisted: :evil:
          I luv British womenz.

          Comment


          • #6
            If Pittsburgh established the run they will win the game, could even blow the Titans out, but I just don't think they will be able to do it. They have kept that 3rd string HB under wraps so nobody really knows what he will do.
            sigpic

            Mules of Fame
            Otis 'Opie' Peterson

            Comment


            • #7
              The first two weeks of the season is when you can make some mad dough. After that the spreads get right on the money and its tough.

              I'm trying the online betting for the first time this year. Hope i kick some ass.
              2003,2004,2007,2008,2010,2013,2024,2025,2031,2037, 2038 and 2039 NC North Division Champions, 2012 and 2017 Wild Card
              2004 Imperial Football League Champions
              2008 NC Champions
              Demons Ring of Honor-QB Will Irby (HOF), CB Neal "The Real Deal" Ferguson, RB Charles Bell, K Paul Pickett, FS Robert Poole, RG Leonard Becker, TE Brenden Fields, C Seth Stender, LB Adam Kollars (HOF), LB Louis McCarthy (HOF), C James Robinson (HOF), RB Carlton Dabrowa (HOF)
              Demons Retired Numbers- #11 (QB Will Irby-HOF), #55 (C James Robinson-HOF), #20 (RB Carlton Dabrowa-HOF), #56 (LB Louis McCarthy-HOF), #57 (LB Adam Kollars-HOF)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BOSS
                The first two weeks of the season is when you can make some mad dough. After that the spreads get right on the money and its tough.

                I'm trying the online betting for the first time this year. Hope i kick some ass.
                Bet the Packers in week 1. :P


                Anyways, if St. Louis doesn't win this week Suicane, many people will be amazed I think. Stranger things happen, but I think it's a decent bet.
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I bet $23 that by Week 4 you won't have any of your original money left.
                  "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeff
                    I bet $23 that by Week 4 you won't have any of your original money left.
                    Ill take that bet you stone monkey britch hanger.
                    I luv British womenz.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Rams will still have problems because of Martz, but they have the easiest schedule in the league so they will go to the playoffs. Too much talent not too. Unfortunately, Martz will mismanage them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The Rams game should be a blow out. SF is probably the worst team in the league this year once again.

                        RAMS 31 SF 10
                        2003,2004,2007,2008,2010,2013,2024,2025,2031,2037, 2038 and 2039 NC North Division Champions, 2012 and 2017 Wild Card
                        2004 Imperial Football League Champions
                        2008 NC Champions
                        Demons Ring of Honor-QB Will Irby (HOF), CB Neal "The Real Deal" Ferguson, RB Charles Bell, K Paul Pickett, FS Robert Poole, RG Leonard Becker, TE Brenden Fields, C Seth Stender, LB Adam Kollars (HOF), LB Louis McCarthy (HOF), C James Robinson (HOF), RB Carlton Dabrowa (HOF)
                        Demons Retired Numbers- #11 (QB Will Irby-HOF), #55 (C James Robinson-HOF), #20 (RB Carlton Dabrowa-HOF), #56 (LB Louis McCarthy-HOF), #57 (LB Adam Kollars-HOF)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          not looking good for the Rams so far. SF 21, STL 6.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To say that the squeelers established the run is quite an understatement. They ran like 40 times for 200 - game over. Combining that with the Titans 3 or 4 TO's and there is your blowout.

                            FWIW, and it ain't much, Tennessee's tackling was embarassing and Tony Beckham should be wearing a hairnet and asking if you need any fries with that order.
                            sigpic

                            Mules of Fame
                            Otis 'Opie' Peterson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Go Rams!
                              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X