Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I join

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I join

    Hi

    If there is no team open I can sit in the waiting room

  • #2
    Portland was open. I sent ya the password.

    And our last confirmed opening is filled. Woohoo!
    St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
    Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres 2062 - 2067

    Comment


    • #3
      awesome

      welcome
      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
      DE JUSTIN JONES
      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
      LT IRWIN KAO
      WR ANDREW ROBEY
      SS GREGORY BOYD
      RB ALAN CRESPO
      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
      WR WALTER WALKER
      G AMOS BAILEY
      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
      WR JOSE HOOVER
      K BUTCH SCHULZ
      LB MACK EDWARDS
      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
      WR JESSE LUCAS
      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome if you were here 2 years ago Bauer at his best. He was hard to beat I think Jeffrey drafted him. He copied my blue-print and challenged me! Lol

        Comment

        Working...
        X