Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2027 Imperial Bowl Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2027 Imperial Bowl Discussion

    here it is....the Big one
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0




  • #2
    Imperial Bowl is complete!!

    congrats to both teams competing.

    I am handing over the torch to Hooper and Vito to take things from here. It's a holiday weekend here in Canada

    I expect them to post a schedule sometime soon for next season.
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



    Comment


    • #3
      oops, I didn't realize game had already been simmed - removing prediction.

      congrats to ____________

      thanks again Matt for carrying the torch. I'm sure Hooper and Vito will do a great job.
      Last edited by markc; 06-29-2014, 10:19 AM.
      sigpic
      Vancouver Ring of Fame
      SS Justin Warren (2010-2020)

      Comment


      • #4


        grats GEO

        I feel much better about my loss...we took the champs to the wire!!!
        [Vito]Stallion
        Dir. Football Ops
        Lansing Ogres
        2030 Imperial League Champions
        _____
        RING OF HONOR:
        RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

        Comment


        • #5
          That was a competitive game despite the Monarchs catching some unlucky breaks.
          The pick 6, our missed FG and our TD called back on a penalty meant we were constantly playing uphill.
          Against a top team like Georgia that usually spells defeat.
          Congrats on the win and the Championship Georgia.....over the whole season I think the best team won the title.
          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          X