Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2027 Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Are we gonna allow owners to draft off the clock starting at midnight? Seems like we've done that in the past though I could be wrong. Seems like Tulsa would get in the way of that. We have to try to use these interviews wisely is the only reason I bring it up. Unless the draft proceeds very slowly then it won't matter I guess...Hahaha

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BuddaKINGII View Post
      Are we gonna allow owners to draft off the clock starting at midnight? Seems like we've done that in the past though I could be wrong. Seems like Tulsa would get in the way of that. We have to try to use these interviews wisely is the only reason I bring it up. Unless the draft proceeds very slowly then it won't matter I guess...Hahaha
      once the draft starts, the clock only stops overnight. teams that are not registered, will be on autopick. this includes AI teams like Tulsa

      sometime I think i should hunt down Tarcone and make him clean this Tulsa mess up.....
      NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
      DE JUSTIN JONES
      LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
      TE THOMAS MACOMBER
      LT IRWIN KAO
      WR ANDREW ROBEY
      SS GREGORY BOYD
      RB ALAN CRESPO
      G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
      WR WALTER WALKER
      G AMOS BAILEY
      QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
      RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
      WR JOSE HOOVER
      K BUTCH SCHULZ
      LB MACK EDWARDS
      DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
      WR JESSE LUCAS
      C NORMAN ENRIGHT
      SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



      Comment


      • #18
        yeah he definatly cleaned the cubbard out there - lol
        sigpic

        Mules of Fame
        Otis 'Opie' Peterson

        Comment


        • #19
          Oh shoot, I missed the draft by a week... didn't realize it started last Saturday

          By the way, is anyone else having trouble adding players to the priority-list? I've added players, and their profile says they're on my list, but I can't view my list.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Coder View Post
            Oh shoot, I missed the draft by a week... didn't realize it started last Saturday

            By the way, is anyone else having trouble adding players to the priority-list? I've added players, and their profile says they're on my list, but I can't view my list.
            lol

            changed the date. I've been busy as truck lately.
            NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
            DE JUSTIN JONES
            LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
            TE THOMAS MACOMBER
            LT IRWIN KAO
            WR ANDREW ROBEY
            SS GREGORY BOYD
            RB ALAN CRESPO
            G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
            WR WALTER WALKER
            G AMOS BAILEY
            QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
            RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
            WR JOSE HOOVER
            K BUTCH SCHULZ
            LB MACK EDWARDS
            DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
            WR JESSE LUCAS
            C NORMAN ENRIGHT
            SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Coder View Post
              Oh shoot, I missed the draft by a week... didn't realize it started last Saturday

              By the way, is anyone else having trouble adding players to the priority-list? I've added players, and their profile says they're on my list, but I can't view my list.
              You are set to Scout Pick. You can't see your priority list while you have that setting on.

              Everyone needs to make sure they're on "Player Queue" in the GM Options.
              St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
              Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres 2062 - 2067

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                You are set to Scout Pick. You can't see your priority list while you have that setting on.

                Everyone needs to make sure they're on "Player Queue" in the GM Options.
                Got it! Thanks!

                Comment

                Working...
                X