Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 7 Midweek Done

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 7 Midweek Done

    Trade deadline is Friday night at midnight, I'll process any and all trades at that moment. It's a tradition of boozing, cursing, dealing and trying to decipher what Chris is saying, so hop by the chat room on Firday evening if you have or want any pieces for the stretch run.
    I luv British womenz.

  • #2
    be there or be square.

    Looks like there might be some buyers this year. I know I'm still looking for talent
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



    Comment

    Working...
    X