My e-mial to him:
And his reply:
The db lives! Greg is my hero! I offered suicane to have his children for him!
Greg,
First off, I have been using your application for quite some time, and must say thank you. Without your applications, drafts for me would have been a nightmare, and the Imperial Football League Database would just be a theory. http://imperialfl.us/
We are now getting ready to switch over to 2k7, and while I see you have made tremendous progress so far, there isn't enough to keep our db up and running without a tremendous amount of data entry. So, rather than spend the time plugging nubers in every week, I would like to offer my services.
I can alpha/beta test. I can bit bust, and I have programming/software development background.
If there is any way for me to assist you, please let me know.
Thank you for everything you have done for the FoF community thus far, and I hope you continue to help make our experience all the more enjoyable.
JD
First off, I have been using your application for quite some time, and must say thank you. Without your applications, drafts for me would have been a nightmare, and the Imperial Football League Database would just be a theory. http://imperialfl.us/
We are now getting ready to switch over to 2k7, and while I see you have made tremendous progress so far, there isn't enough to keep our db up and running without a tremendous amount of data entry. So, rather than spend the time plugging nubers in every week, I would like to offer my services.
I can alpha/beta test. I can bit bust, and I have programming/software development background.
If there is any way for me to assist you, please let me know.
Thank you for everything you have done for the FoF community thus far, and I hope you continue to help make our experience all the more enjoyable.
JD
What's missing? And if you say "per-game stats for players", that's going up tonight ;-) (along with past season transactions). If there is anything else, let me know and I'll be looking for it. The biggest piece I used to have that I don't right now is staff data, but I'm not sure that's available anymore. There are some other new pieces that I think I have a line on (stadium data for one) that I'll be getting in in the near future.
But if I need particular help, I'll let you know.
But if I need particular help, I'll let you know.




Comment