Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Hiring, Stage 2 Completed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Staff Hiring, Stage 2 Completed

    The League Files are updated, End season has been hit and you can now update your files to the begining of the 2004 season. Retirements, draft order, and uhm.....player ratings adjustments Shhhh, some of you may be pissed I think.....

    Also, the 2003 stat file is up there, although the current League Files includes this so you do not need to download it by its self, its more for future needs for new owners. The 2003 logs and box scores are now updated to include weeks 1-17 and the playoffs. I am also leaving the POST-championship game 2003 League Files up there. Who knows, someone may want them to look back at stuff sometime.

    Download the new League Files, and get ready for the first stage of the Staff Hiring phase on friday.

    Exports will go into the FA export directory when you upload them.
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

  • #2
    Because I can't start new posts in this particular forum I went this route. The first week of staff hiring has been completed. The new file is linked below.

    Next deadline is tomorrow, Saturday 3pm central for Staff Hiring, Stage 2.

    http://the-dkbl.com/imperialfiles.zip
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

    Comment


    • #3
      Sent you an e-mail also re: this.

      The Vipers export is not reflected as having been recognized. I forwarded and got a confirmation last night!

      Please advise.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by r00k
        Sent you an e-mail also re: this.

        The Vipers export is not reflected as having been recognized. I forwarded and got a confirmation last night!

        Please advise.
        I've responded. Your export was and still is in my import directory and all the exports that were submitted were properly imported into the game. Are you sure your moves/offers weren't pawned by other teams' offers?
        "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

        Comment


        • #5
          My old defensive coordinator was one offer -- Ernest May.

          The game does not even reflect that he got an offer.

          Another guy was offered more than twice what he was signed for ... but maybe that is what he wanted to do.

          But since May's offer was not reflected, I do not believe that either of my offers were recognized.

          Comment


          • #6
            r00k,

            I rewound my files back to the one's that were released last Monday. Then I imported your export only to see if any offers were made. There weren't any. After you made offers you should have seen a screen showing which ones you have made. Did you run into this at all?
            "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes ... a screen showed both of my offers.

              Also a stadium renovation was submitted.

              Comment


              • #8
                And you didn't update to version 5.1 yet did you?
                "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                Comment


                • #9
                  No ... I have only read all the posts ..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to tell you. The file size of your export is the smallest of all 19. And it's not even that close. I'll check to see if your stadium plan was submitted.
                    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No construction proposal either.
                      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Checked on stadium renovation ... there isn't a plan under consideration either.

                        Looks like this will be my first export problem, playing in three leagues. A doozy at that & it will impact a whole season of play. Thanks for confirming that a file was received, it obvioulsy did not contain new information for the Vipers ... maybe my BAD ... in any case it sucks big time. Tough to regroup.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          In the last test that I'll be running, I went back to last week's file and submitted a blank export, ie one that I did nothing and just hit export. The file size of the export was 26 bytes. The same file size of your export. Sorry, r00k.
                          "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sovstar ... please read e-mail just sent. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Staff Hiring, Stage 2 has been completed. Any problems, let me know.

                              Next stage is Staff Hiring, Stage 3 which is due by tomorrow, 3pm central.

                              latest file.. http://the-dkbl.com/imperialfiles.zip
                              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X