Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mods

    I highly recommend finding GStelmack's Utility Suite at FOFC and using cuervo's in-game graphics package. He didn't do the experience pictures yet, but I did. This is what my game looks like right now:



    To use my stuff, google ResHacker, run the *.exe, open the FOF 2007 executable, replace the 325 and 326 bitmaps, save - voila.
    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

  • #2
    Looks awsome. I downloaded ICYs modified stuff and your screen shot is much superior. Any chance you would make your FOF2k7 executable downloadable for us morons who have some phobia about strange and different software?

    Again that looks sweet
    sigpic

    Mules of Fame
    Otis 'Opie' Peterson

    Comment


    • #3
      http://files.imperialfl.us/testlg/jeffsexe.zip

      There ya go. I'll have to upload a new one when the next patch comes out though.
      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

      Comment


      • #4
        hey thanks I will DL it when I get home tonight.

        I am actually playing FOF2k7 solo. Watching the games in the vision thingy is pretty entertaining trying to keep up with the rest of the league while paying close attention to your own game.

        Anyone called their own plays then viewed the game with the viewer? Nothing like reliving that terrible overaggressive call that looses the game.
        sigpic

        Mules of Fame
        Otis 'Opie' Peterson

        Comment


        • #5
          Cuervo's stuff is awesome and your experience bmps are perfect.

          But... I like Jim's new buttons better than Cuervo's.

          FWIW.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mods

            Originally posted by Jeff
            To use my stuff, google ResHacker, run the *.exe, open the FOF 2007 executable, replace the 325 and 326 bitmaps, save - voila.
            I think you mean 323 and 325. Those are the ones I replaced.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mods

              Originally posted by P. Luxx
              Originally posted by Jeff
              To use my stuff, google ResHacker, run the *.exe, open the FOF 2007 executable, replace the 325 and 326 bitmaps, save - voila.
              I think you mean 323 and 325. Those are the ones I replaced.
              You are correct.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment

              Working...
              X