Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFL Draft App online

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    who edited my team name?


    i don't like the sound of that. i don't like hearing that people are editing things they shouldn't be editing. i'd like to have this looked into.


    Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

    Comment


    • #32
      relax. Apparently Imafaggot@gmail.com is my email address. :scratchhead:

      Someones just having a little fun. I'd say who I think it is but then he'd yell at me.
      I luv British womenz.

      Comment


      • #33
        re: App Bug - I'll take a look at that one preference list in a little bit...I'm a bit bogged down this morning.

        re: Draft Clock - Did you guys change web hosts since the last draft? I think it's a case of the MySQL database being in a different time zone than last time that's causing an extra two hours to be on the clock...I'll fix it shortly.

        re: Team Names - California was just a typo on my part....what's the other incorrect team name?

        Originally posted by Suicane
        relax. Apparently Imafaggot@gmail.com is my email address. :scratchhead:
        Wasn't me...

        Comment


        • #34
          No, I didn't think it was you. I wasn't implying that. I think his name rhymes with Keff.
          I luv British womenz.

          Comment


          • #35
            LOL...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Suicane
              No, I didn't think it was you. I wasn't implying that. I think his name rhymes with Keff.
              I'm assuming that the e-mail thing is a carry-over from last year. I don't even have the password this year.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment


              • #37
                Probably yeah. I've never looked at that part of the screen.
                I luv British womenz.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by VPI97
                  re: App Bug - I'll take a look at that one preference list in a little bit...I'm a bit bogged down this morning.

                  re: Draft Clock - Did you guys change web hosts since the last draft? I think it's a case of the MySQL database being in a different time zone than last time that's causing an extra two hours to be on the clock...I'll fix it shortly.

                  re: Team Names - California was just a typo on my part....what's the other incorrect team name?

                  Originally posted by Suicane
                  relax. Apparently Imafaggot@gmail.com is my email address. :scratchhead:
                  Wasn't me...
                  Draft clock: Didn't change hosts, but our host changed our server on us. Was in CA, now in TX.

                  Team names: Just California was wrong, all others are fine.

                  Suicane's email addy: It would have been funnier if you did that.
                  My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Suicane
                    Probably yeah. I've never looked at that part of the screen.
                    Figures, because you're a...
                    "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Everything should be corrected...if the preference list problem is still occuring, let me know.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by VPI97
                        Everything should be corrected...if the preference list problem is still occuring, let me know.
                        Thank you.
                        My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Jeff
                          Originally posted by Suicane
                          Probably yeah. I've never looked at that part of the screen.
                          Figures, because you're a...

                          Super amazing cool person with a fancy hat?
                          I luv British womenz.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            And yes, thanks much VPI.
                            I luv British womenz.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Hoot, Hoot... :lol:

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                sov must pay for this outrage, and pay dearly.


                                i demand sov's balls.


                                Claire, That's Disgusting - A Heroes Blog

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X