Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like the Baltimore Colts...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Like the Baltimore Colts...

    I am sneaking out of town in the middle of the night. I am off to Iowa, I think that may be north but I am not sure.

    Suicane has the Mid-week when he can get to it. Thanks big guy. Just saw the hollywood version of you again in the 40 Year Old Virgin. And no your not the virgn, you are the stockroom guy....that is you, I am convinced. Atleast the glamorized hollywood version.

    Buh bye.
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

  • #2
    Gonna run things later on this evening to give everyone a chance to get in whatever they need to get in.
    I luv British womenz.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Suicane
      Gonna run things later on this evening to give everyone a chance to get in whatever they need to get in.
      You running for office or what? Little kissass.
      "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

      Comment


      • #4
        Gonna run things later on this evening to give everyone a chance to get in whatever they need to get in.
        _________________
        Uhhhh, like sometime this week? It's going on 8:00pm.........no updates!

        I need to start working on my gameplan for Anchorage. Hurry the hell up! It's not my fault you will be watching the playoffs this year :twisted:

        Comment


        • #5
          What a bad #2 you are.
          "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

          Comment


          • #6
            Everything is updated.
            I luv British womenz.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Suicane
              Everything is updated.
              Except my confidence in you. It's stagnant as usual.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeff
                Originally posted by Suicane
                Everything is updated.
                You are simply fantastic in every way.
                Awww, you're a puppy dog.
                I luv British womenz.

                Comment

                Working...
                X