Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home, spammers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Home, spammers?

    I am back.

    I am taking a guess here that we got hit by spammers again? I deleted 3 of 4 new accounts that were clearly spammers. I left a 4th one, because it looks like it could be legit....i don't know though.

    Damn things, I may go back to authorizing new members. I took it off though because last time we had like 3 new guys try to sign up and it took me forever to activate them because I forgot I had to do it.... ops:
    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

  • #2
    Welcome home boss. I deleted a bunch of spam posts but I couldnt figure out if/how i could delete accounts. Now grab some Turkey.
    I luv British womenz.

    Comment

    Working...
    X