Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FA Stage 3 complete

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FA Stage 3 complete

    the draft starts tomorrow at 5 am PST... stage 4 is tomorrow at 1:30 pm PST.
    Owner since 2034
    IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

    Hall of Fame
    SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
    QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
    WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
    DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)
    K Byron Reed (7x All-Pro, 3 rings)


  • #2
    Anyone else having issues with the import? My game flaked out said I was the indianpolis fleet and that my record was 0-4007... I know I suck but not that bad... and the FA transactions are all jacked up as well

    David
    GM Columbia Fire
    GM Georgia Generals
    GM Columbia Fire
    GM Norfolk Vipers
    GM Norfolk Fleet

    Comment


    • #3
      and my game now keeps crashing when trying to import the league data... no other leagues are doing that... I will go redownload the files
      GM Columbia Fire
      GM Georgia Generals
      GM Columbia Fire
      GM Norfolk Vipers
      GM Norfolk Fleet

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes same here. Having issues

        Comment


        • #5
          I ran restore career and it fixed it... not sure if anything was done... but I am back in the game...
          GM Columbia Fire
          GM Georgia Generals
          GM Columbia Fire
          GM Norfolk Vipers
          GM Norfolk Fleet

          Comment


          • #6
            I re-exported. please try again.
            Owner since 2034
            IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

            Hall of Fame
            SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
            QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
            WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
            DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)
            K Byron Reed (7x All-Pro, 3 rings)

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Joe
              GM Columbia Fire
              GM Georgia Generals
              GM Columbia Fire
              GM Norfolk Vipers
              GM Norfolk Fleet

              Comment

              Working...
              X