Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imperial Bowl III Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Imperial Bowl III Discussion

    Well I, for one, cannot wait for this game. It really is a great matchup. These are 2 of the top teams all season long. None of these "cinderella" stories, just good football teams earning the right to play for the championship.

    Good luck fellas!
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0




  • #2
    Alright, getting ready to watch the game on the viewer :lol:
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



    Comment


    • #3
      Good game Suicane. You whore.

      and congrats to...

      Imperial Bowl III Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals.

      That was rather impressive, what you defense just did to my passing game. I passed on watching this one on the viewer and saw the score right away. I was pissed at myself for deciding to run the ball a touch more then I had been. After looking through the log though, running was what I should have done every play.

      Your defense seemed to mess things up every tme Given went back to pass. Dixon would rattle off 2 or 3 good runs in a row, and the Given would be sacked, pressured, or something else. That is what won you the game, and the MVP seems pretty fitting too. Maldonado messed up my passing attack. Shit, good thing Land missed tis game or Given may have been banged up more.

      So once again, can't say it enough, great game, great defense in STL, and congrats on being the Champs!
      My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

      Comment


      • #4
        and congrats to...

        Imperial Bowl III Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals.
        Sweet! Good job Suicane, ya bitch!

        Comment


        • #5
          Great game. Given was under pressure all game. STL secondary played very well.

          Congrats to Suicane on the big win. 8)
          NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
          DE JUSTIN JONES
          LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
          TE THOMAS MACOMBER
          LT IRWIN KAO
          WR ANDREW ROBEY
          SS GREGORY BOYD
          RB ALAN CRESPO
          G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
          WR WALTER WALKER
          G AMOS BAILEY
          QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
          RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
          WR JOSE HOOVER
          K BUTCH SCHULZ
          LB MACK EDWARDS
          DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
          WR JESSE LUCAS
          C NORMAN ENRIGHT
          SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



          Comment


          • #6
            Grats to ya Suicane !!!!
            GM-Texas HellRiders

            Comment


            • #7
              I must say that that is the first time that I have ever felt a gameplan I created worked to fruition and it couldn't have come at a better time.

              I set things up to double team your WR's constantly, both of them, the settings were at 95. You weren't gonna break this thing open if I had anything to say about it. I also did alot of other stuff to try and force you into a dink and dunk pass and running game and it worked out just as I envisioned.

              Im gonna have the audio commentary up in a minute, but I basicaly explain away my gameplan in the beggining and then pray that it works, lol.

              My offense was not as effective as I wanted but I wont complain because we won, heh. That was a great game Cringer, I cant believe how happy I feel right now. :gay:

              Alright, heres the link to the commentary http://home.comcast.net/~suicane/IB3.mp3

              What you do is load up the viewer but dont start it, take the speed slider all the way to the bottom and then click up 7 times with your keyboard arrow. I imagine proccesors will run the game at different speeds so I dont know how well it will work, but I did it so I might as well make it available. I turn into quite the fool at the end.

              Then load up the MP3 and ill tell ya on the MP3 when to click the "play" button, pretty simple.

              So can I ask all the naysayers from the beggining of the year, was the Adam Land deal worth it? 8)

              Now it's time to focus on becoming the first team to defend the title.
              Come get some. 8)
              I luv British womenz.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Suicane
                I must say that that is the first time that I have ever felt a gameplan I created worked to fruition and it couldn't have come at a better time.

                I set things up to double team your WR's constantly, both of them, the settings were at 95. You weren't gonna break this thing open if I had anything to say about it. I also did alot of other stuff to try and force you into a dink and dunk pass and running game and it worked out just as I envisioned.
                Soounds like I fell into your gameplan just a bit, as a backed off of the deeper passes just a bit. You notice FB Leigh getting passed to right away from the begining, like i hear you talking about now in your commentary. :?

                Hell of a job man.

                And you don't want me to roll you over?
                My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well I figured it like this, the more the hit your WR's, the better chance you had of breaking big plays, I needed to eliminate that. I needed you to drive for your scores, especially on a rainy field. The more plays you had to run, the more chance there was for my defense to do something big. I think that 43 yard run was your only BIG play of the day.

                  Now my offense didn't really hold up its end of the deal as we didn't put together the sustained drives I thought we needed. But my big ace in the hole was my Punter, he had you guys pinned deep alot, which also helped my defensive strategy alot.
                  I luv British womenz.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah, well it worked for the most part.

                    And I will change my comment from yesterday just a bit. When I say you have an ugly team I would say mostly that falls on your offense. They make mistakes, but they get the job done just enough to get you the win. Your defense I would say did not get enough talk this season, it is clearly the strength of your team.

                    And do have a neighbor using a chainsaw today?
                    My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL, it may have been a chainsaw or a truck idling, it could be any number of white trash sounds. :lol:

                      My neighbors are great people, but they have actually had a kitchen sink in their front yard.........for an extended period of time.
                      I luv British womenz.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh, well white trash yards are great. I'm borderline myself, my backyard is about 2 feet high in places because I haven't mowed for a month or so. And I think I have a torn up dog food bag spread all over the place... :lol:
                        My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suicane's Game Commentary
                          Oh McKelvey, you finally ran McKelvey and what did he do for you? Minus 2 yards, screw you!



                          And nice call on saying Maldonado is MVP before the game is even over.
                          My banner is bigger and prettier and cooler then yours. I choose not to show it so your feelings do not get hurt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah, that late sack sealed the deal in my mind.
                            I luv British womenz.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              now time to watch some real football. GO BILLS!
                              NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
                              DE JUSTIN JONES
                              LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
                              TE THOMAS MACOMBER
                              LT IRWIN KAO
                              WR ANDREW ROBEY
                              SS GREGORY BOYD
                              RB ALAN CRESPO
                              G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
                              WR WALTER WALKER
                              G AMOS BAILEY
                              QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
                              RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
                              WR JOSE HOOVER
                              K BUTCH SCHULZ
                              LB MACK EDWARDS
                              DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
                              WR JESSE LUCAS
                              C NORMAN ENRIGHT
                              SS JUNIOR EL NIN0



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X