Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Free Agency 9-10 Complete

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Early Free Agency 9-10 Complete

    exports 17-7.jpg


    Next stage (Early Free Agency 11-12) sims on Friday 07/19. Draft will be entered in this stage.

  • #2
    Ok, guys, as you see I made a mistake in this post yesterday, because Early Free Agency 11-12 was originally scheduled for today Thursday 07/18. A few guys haven't exported yet, and I can't blame them because it is only my fault

    So we wil stick with Early Free Agency 11-12 tomorrow Friday 07/19 and I'll correct the rest of the schedule now.


    Sorry for the inconvenience guys.


    Edit: Schedule updated

    Comment


    • #3
      How dare you.... ROFL... Thanks for all you do sir
      GM Columbia Fire
      GM Georgia Generals
      GM Columbia Fire
      GM Norfolk Vipers
      GM Norfolk Fleet

      Comment

      Working...
      X