help with computer changing my roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with computer changing my roster

I feel like this has been an ongoing problem for me in more than one league, but it has reared it's head here the most. Starting in week 1 when LB Pinero was signed by the AI. He would be signed by the AI 3 times this season. LB Regalia would be signed by the AI 3 times this season. In the end the AI cut some of my contracted players so many times that they refuse to sign with me again. I would make sure I have 5 LBs active before exporting. When I load the game after my week 17, I am at 4 active LBs and the player the AI signed this week to play LB wasn't made active. Why would he get signed to make 5 active LBs but not be made active? I explicitly made sure I had 5 active LBs, then cut the AI signed LB. The AI promptly re-signed him in the same week same export? I feel like I must be missing something simple but this keeps happening no matter how close attention I pay to my position distribution screen, and I was extra careful with it after it cost me my first player and now it's cost me a 2nd. Any advice or suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks for reading
    Attached Files
    Owner since 2034

Winner:
    2039 2053 2056 2059 2065

Hall of Famers:

DE Shorty Cochrane (Century Club Member)
    DE Asher Hutchins (Century Club Member)
    TE Gus Graham
    OT Freddie Covington
    RB Wendell Emmons
    OT Brian Fields
    OT Roosevelt Cunningham
    C Devante Stuart

If you go to Controls -> Edit Multi-Player Options, there's settings for the AI automatically signing players, etc. That may be your issue.
    Owner since 2034
    IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

Hall of Fame
    SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
    QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
    WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)

Comment

That's worth a check. Also, I usually have an extra guy at all positions so the AI doesn't get any ideas.
      St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
      Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres Since 2062
      IFL Commissioner

Comment

Originally posted by joe the wanderer View Post
        If you go to Controls -> Edit Multi-Player Options, there's settings for the AI automatically signing players, etc. That may be your issue.
        multiplayer options were already set to not sign anyone and to save my depth chart on export, thanks for the idea
        Owner since 2034

Winner:
        2039 2053 2056 2059 2065

Hall of Famers:

DE Shorty Cochrane (Century Club Member)
        DE Asher Hutchins (Century Club Member)
        TE Gus Graham
        OT Freddie Covington
        RB Wendell Emmons
        OT Brian Fields
        OT Roosevelt Cunningham
        C Devante Stuart

Comment

Working...
        X